Sniper Terrorism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Oct 16, 2002.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

This is sooooo true...you have no idea....whats up BigM??? Rs7 I have one word for ya......FAULK..cono "da man"

#171     Oct 21, 2002
  2. Just an observation of your pseudo-life. My life is real, not fantasies like yours. On stage with the Allman brothers? Introduced Greg and Cher? Dated a movie star before she was famous. Who was it, Toby on Dream On? Give me a break.

#172     Oct 21, 2002
  3. Rs7,

You cannot beat Max.. This guy is too strong :)

I am telling you spend more time with your family much better for you....

I know that you said so many things that MAX can doubt of your words..

One thing is sure you are not VVV . Completely different approach according to me. Now, you forgot to say that you worked with Kissinger. This can certainly bring something on the table...

TF

#173     Oct 21, 2002
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Seriously.....why are you so uptight and hateful? If you look back and read most of your posts on ET they are about bashing and/or fighting. You are on Rs7's case as though he owes us the truth..So fuckin what if he has lied or any of us have, do you think you should spend all your free time on the same fuckin issue??. As though proving he lied would get you any further in life. Honestly, I know you will try bashing me for this post, but why all the hatred. Most of what you read on these boards are lies anyways.....why waste space( thread) and most important time bashing and trying to call out people's lies???? surely they let you out of the house......LIFE is to short....I guarantee you will enjoy it more by just being happy.........my intentions here are not to bash you, im just trying to understand...

#174     Oct 21, 2002
  5. By the way elcubano are you really Cuban??? or just you love this country

I have been there once and I met Fidel Castro. Very nice guy :)

TF

#175     Oct 21, 2002
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Yes I am.....I am now living in south florida. I came in the 1980's mariel boatlift out of marina hemingway ( just satisfying max's thirst for information).

he is a "nice guy".....hahahahaahhahahahahah.....surely you jest?

#176     Oct 21, 2002
  7. Just trying to duplicate some ET Traders :)

I cannot judge Cuban policy but one thing is sure I love cuba, cuban people and their music...

I am Presently listening to Buena vista social club... Candela of Ibrahim Ferrer. This is so huge...

What I can say is that those people are huge they have nothing and yet they always have the smile.

This gives us a humility lesson for all of us since we are lucky to live in the west and yet we never stop complaining and giving lessons to the others..

#177     Oct 21, 2002
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

We are a happy bunch.....and yes they were big back in the day...buena vista social club...i also have that cd and would reccomend the video which you can rent at blockbuster......very talented musicians.....

#178     Oct 21, 2002
  9. marcD

marcD

Yeah, this guy's life is real. REAL SAD!!!!

Most bitter guy here, including the guy who said my daughters were "whores" because he didn't like what I said. A bunch of sick hateful guys here. What a shame!!

Oh, yeah, the other guy (can't remember the name) wanted to beat me up too. What a couple of mental cases.

#179     Oct 21, 2002
  10. I have everything concerning them also the Cd of ruben gonzalez great pianist..

#180     Oct 21, 2002