sneaky E-Signal

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Tbill1, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Gotta love it from eSignal, their f'ups are just getting more and more plentiful by the day.

#11     Jun 6, 2006
  2. Surdo

Surdo

Mowery:

Which eSignal plan are you on?

#12     Jun 6, 2006
  3. Dear James Mowery,

Due to harsh, threatening and abusive language, we are terminating your subscription with eSignal. It is unfortunate that we weren't able to adequately meet your needs as a data provider but your reactions and public postings are simply unnacceptable. Since we reserve the right to terminate service at anytime, upon notice to the subscriber, we are exercising our rights and cancelling your account. We wish you well in your search for an alternative vendor.

Your last day of service will be July 4th, 2006. If you would prefer to cancel your account immediately, please respond to this email and we will accommodate that request and issue you a pro-rated refund for this billing period.

Sincerely,

eSignal Support

====================
    Ahahahaha YOU GOT TO LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Trust me when I say, that this just did them a world of harm, now I'm taking it to the next level. :cool:

I love it!!! They are getting scared of the competition, they can't handle criticism, I feel sorry for this company. It's a damn shame.

ProphetX here we come baby!!!

Now lets see these mofo's from eSignal come in here and praise themself and try to get this off the topic of their f'ups.

They pissed off the wrong person today.

#13     Jun 6, 2006
  4. "Will need your username or CID to further research. Please PM Joe or myself."

They coming to get ya!! Watch out!!!:D

#14     Jun 6, 2006
  5. lol, be sure never to post criticism about eSignal, they are a company that is scared of the competition, this just shows their fear, they can't handle one single person, I can't wait until round 2 happens. :D

They just pissed off the wrong person.

#15     Jun 6, 2006

6. I use ProphetX, I really like it.

#16     Jun 6, 2006
  7. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

You're kidding me right????

This was seriously the email THAT ESIGNAL SENT YOU???!!!

I've used them for years, along with others, but if they can't keep their stuff up to par & then flip-out when you complain??!!

Esignal support is non-exsistant, or a 45minute hold...then you give them your info. or use any info here...and they dump you???

Talk about "reliability" on multiple levels......

Esiginal: THIS IS YOUR customer base, MANY of us use your services, but you're moving backwards, not forward.

I guess I won't complain about any "bad-ticks" until I get another main provider. Thanks guys.

Wow, talk about a vendor pissing in their own pool.

#17     Jun 6, 2006
  8. Is this the service from prophet.net or something else?

#18     Jun 6, 2006
  9. Funny, the reps from eSignal seem to be pretty responsive here, yet when I was with them and posted help messages in their forum or called long distance (NO 800#), I couldn't get any help.

Let this thread be a warning to any potential users - do NOT use eSignal.

No customer support (their online "chat" is a joke), no 800# to call, no help in their forums and charting functions are lacking some easy functions.

However, I will say, they do not hesitate to raise fees on a regular basis.

#19     Jun 6, 2006
  10. Tums

Tums

that means they won't move unless they are kicked.

#20     Jun 6, 2006