SnakeEYE`s handicaps

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SnakeEYE, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lets.

#1"There are four volume moves for every three price moves. "

I cannot visually determine 4 volume moves so far.I can only see 2 - peak to peak,point1 to ftt.I can`t catch what is between as it a picket fence to me.

#41     Oct 10, 2011
  2. the slow and the middle?

#42     Oct 10, 2011
  3. I can easily recognize the volume pace without your snippets.You can`t juggle with facts with your snippets.Volume doesnt always correspond to the magnitude of the move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And you have no solution to that!

#43     Oct 10, 2011
  4. Jack where is the point of no return for a slower overlap?
    :D

#44     Oct 11, 2011
  5. It could be one move,two moves or three moves.

Any many many not existing people could confirm?

#45     Oct 11, 2011
  6. you have a real mouth there.

Look at a picket fence with an animal behind it.

Most children have minds sufficient to determine if it is a dog or cat.

Of course it could be an alligator and they would have to get their computers out to review all animals as they are senn when a picket fence is imposed between them and the animal.

As I said google for a pic I posted in the past. It is entitled and has a file named "The Pattern".

On the left you see three short trend faster fractals making up the short trading trend.

On the right you see the three long trend faster fractals making up the long trading trend.

#46     Oct 11, 2011
  7. The trading fractaland its slower fractal.

begin to use the regular names for the nested fractals; your object is to build your mind.

By thinking in terms of middle you muddle.

#47     Oct 11, 2011
  8. No it does not. you are correct about what you are not seeing.

Bar by bar the volume scalar is in direct correspondence to the price volatility.

I was relating volume to trending. Here we change to velocity which turns out to be a vector and not a scalar.

What is important is to be able to use a hypothesis set to determine how the markets work.

There is nothing in your mind about such things.

#48     Oct 11, 2011
  9. Am i correct?If yes,i know how it looks like but cannot spot it real time,i miss two moves between point 1 and ftt.I doesnt look like in the ''Pattern'' pic!1 out of 10 yes,it looks like on this pic.

#49     Oct 11, 2011
  10. You`ve never said about this anywhere before!Or maybe in some of your early posts.How could it be in my mind?There should be some additional snippet for bar by bar count or you can spot it visually.Sure you can,i would.

#50     Oct 11, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.