SnakeEYE`s handicaps

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SnakeEYE, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quote from SnakeEYE:

Thank you, Jack for helping me correct my mistakes, mistake by mistake!

1. you are NOT doing as you are told to begin to learn about trading.

Please remind.

2. You have some really bad habits. Correcting all of them at once never happens.

Let`s correct some.

3. You have not done the searching to fing out how to learn to be expert.

I did,but it was so messy.Heck knew,what was right what was wrong.Did`n find bookmarks btw!

p.s. just a little bit,i`ll pick it up this quickly - 1-2-3.

Sincerly yours,

Snake ..$$

no smilies

jack hershey:

Thank you for posting another chart.

As you said on the chart which is a compromise between PVT and SCT (1440 minutes per bar), there is nothing to do between bars. As you say correctly, you annotate bar by bar and build from the adjacent bars.

You correctly show the points 1, 2 and 3 and you built the "environment of price". Anyone can start anywhere and use the annotations as building blocks.

When this annotated trend is finished, you do know that because the traverse from the right side to the left side (after point 3) fails(FTT) or the bar pierces the LTL and a VE occurs.

An FTT, is the point of the trade. You reverse at that point to take profits and you are then on the correct side of the market moving forward. And as time passes you use adjacent bars to draw the next trend using points 1, 2 and 3. After point 3 you find the FTT and reverse again.

At this time, you have three FTT's to work with. They may or may not form a slower fractal. If they DO, then you have seen a slower fractal go to completion and you would expect the beginning of a new slower fractal.

In the other case where a slower trend was not shoing, you then know to go through one more faster trend to get the three points to form a slow fractal.

All of this is the way in which annotating works as a set of building blocks.

currently, we are in a depression in the US. As we passed point 3 we got into the last leg of three legs of this Depression. This last leg will last 10 to 12 years and have four VE's before the FTT of the Depression.

As you say the pages we posted over the 6 years are a mess. When we started there were 7 detracting posts for each forwarding post in those original threads. Before then (elsewhere) and at the beginning first years or so we posted prints. We were always accused of photoshopping so we stopped posting prints and sometimes just posted logs written by hand.

The logs explained our vocabulary and how the fixed order of events works in successful skilled trading. The logs read from left to right and contain the four parts of the MADA routine. On the very right there is a tab of trades and profits taken.

for now, start by trading FTT to FTT only. If there is a VE, then just exit and reenter when the price BO's the RTL you have drawn at the time the VE occured. This means you have a plan and a set of rules that always work while MADA is being done. It is difficult to no longer "bet" and still be using OODA.

In time with work, you will believe in the annotations and using the MADA hold/reversal type trading.

In terms of profits, apply them at the rate of adding one contract per 30 points of profit whenever that occurs. I would recommend reading nodoji to deal with the fear of adding contracts from profits. Donna could not add contracts after a certain point (in her case it was that she would be earning more money than she needed (6, 000 per month). Increasing the level of fear and anxiety wqas not worth it to her.

MADA the routine and the rules above always assure certainty and profits except in one case: a trend failure.

That is covered by the wash trade signalled by the piercing of the bookmark. While you cannot find the bookmark, it is there. I explained it to you and annotated your chart to show its usage at each traded FTT.

To trade well as a beginner, it is best to trade the middle fractal of three fractals. This is a big step for the beginner. It turns out to be the step required for anyone to be able to switch from paper to real time trading.

Everyone has the potential to get to real time trading but most do npt just because they are too busy "inventing" how to trade in a way never seen before.

I posted three charts that show the history of trading beginning in 1790.

PEP and its applications was made possible just after the "Dow Theory" became known. So I never did any inventing, I just made explicite what is involved when a data supply could be pencilled on a hand made chart.

So your learning challenge is to be able to annotate on three concurrent fractals by using the available granularity of the market.

You will probably find you can reduce your bar duration from 1440 to 5 minutes fairly soon since you will not want to spent years getting to three concurrent fractals in a Depression that will be having four VE's in that 10 year period.

thank you for taking the time to read this. you can correct most of your mistakes as you move forward.

#11     Oct 1, 2011
  2. Some moral reading from Jack :D:

Smaller the time frame,the more faled BO and the remaining two could often trap you.

this comment shows where you are in your thinking.

All of the market's offer and the monitoring and analysis DOES BEGIN on the smallest display pieces.

you are paralyzed by NOT using events but instead using, in your words: TIME FRAME.

All of what you see displayed is your sensing improperly (your display is no good) and your mind has NO inference to pair, one-on-one with sensory input to FORM your PERCEPTION.

HERE ARE THE 8 CASES SHOWN ON CLEAN PAGE 2:

THREE PENNANTS:

SYM, FBP AND FTP.

the lateral is another case

The Hitch is next.

then you can count in the OB

the remaining two of the 8 are the red and the black stitch.

The two opposites that make money are called the short translation and the long translation.

So since you do not have the originally posted collection, then draw and post the collection so I can correct it to get it straightened out ion your mind.

There is NO FBO in the 10 cases.
    Being trapped by the two translations going on is what people allow to make money under "continuation".

So WMCN is still uncertain and when it is certain,it is usually too late.In other words,you must bet anyway.

There is NO betting in MADA it only occurs in OODA the conventional wisdom which you are trapped in forever.

In MADA the future is always coming into the Present the only place available to all traders.

The future coming into the Present is never a too late place simp;y because a person trading PEP and its applications always knows he knows the Order Of Events.

you always HOLD during continuation and you ALWAYS reverse in "change". Change has three parts as explained in BF one pager entitled "BF or BS". the parts are: pre, post and change moment. Pre means before; post means after. All of these as certain are as is continuation or change.

you do not bet on continuation You do not bet on change.

WMCN is ALWAYS CERTAIN when you brain has a differentiated spectrum of long term inference. You will never have this occur since you decided on the wrong belief system. You cannot even write down your belief system in an ordered way.

I saw your log with scratch trades.It probably was the case of 'falur of the two remaining'.

you will find by reading other's work that being in harmony with the market sentiment is the supreme job of the potential trader. It is NOT enough for you to be told what my scratch trades did for me; you have to "read" the log to find out it led to profits on the next reversal.

You have printed all this stuff I posted but you did not do the work that any mentor requires. You are deaf to the instructions you have read over and over and over. You got this deafness by the decisions you made. So now you are deaf and have a permanently disorganized mind that cannot be fixed. Too bad for you and others like you.

All beginers such as you are instructed to do scratch trades daily. This is a simply repeated exercise to get used to not freezing up and finding out that when your mind tells you to trade you do the trade automatically. scratch trades for beginners are a learning experience that has no cost at the time when they are most ignorant (where you continue to be). Google "boot camp", the place where you got those logs and prints.

Other people did not make the choices you made and believe. so now the consequences are that you cannot understand the simple things I tell you. I know how expert trading works in many different silos. You do not. Too bad.

#12     Oct 1, 2011
  3. What is the purpose to draw the 8 cases?Hey you!PEP bachelors,come outside here!

:D

#13     Oct 1, 2011
  4. Quote from jack hershey:

3. You have not done the searching to fing out how to learn to be expert.

SnakeEYE:

Anyone,some links please.

#14     Oct 1, 2011
  5. jack hershey:

Snake eye,

There are some things that you may want to consider.

I am not going to take you in hand and help you develop your reasoning ability and learn how markets work. I have other fish to fry and I actually get tired working on those efforts. I have other major responsibilities. Today I am resting.

Here is how the world works.

People who know things sometimes help others who are capable of being helped.

Piezoe is a person who is uninformed; I suggested twice that he get help locally by going to a presentation. He is not going to do that and he is going remain ignorant.

Trader666 could not recognize when a channel turned into an inverted saucer on a given date during a major Depression. He cannot even trade a one pager on PVT.

When I post, many "fixated" people exercise their personal fixation over and over and over.

As pointed out to you repeatedly and by others than I, to succeed in expert trading there is a path to follow for any silo of trading or any method of trading.

Problem solving is similar to learning and fixing something.

Learning to learn has to be understood before learning other than rote learning can take place.

Everyone agrees that the six years we spent in support of learning were continually messed up by people with various "fixations" that were caused by a variety of prior mistakes and failures. Our trading and its performance was "unbelievable" by the contemporary CW standards. That is how it will remain.

You make wisecracks to people trying to help you.

You do not think.

You do not work.

You are not interested in doing what you are told.

I have explained to you and anyone in your situation that all the questions you will ever ask have already been answered.

Anyone who knows how to trade PEP and it applications: PVT, SCT and SSR has shown you that they can make a list of things for you to consider that deserve consideration at the place you occupy.

Essentially what I said you must do (this is not something I suggested to you) is do one simple task over and over and over (draw fast observable trends as three points and an end). The yellow line was the reward.

You rejected my demand of you and moved on continuing to make many many different kinds of mistakes.

There are many different approaches and most do not use the correct mathematics. None of these people can understand the foreign language I speak.

Today, there is a global malaise. It is a succession of more and more damages. A lot of people played life's game according to a set of rules that was founded on integrity and morals. They lose in the developing environment.

Today, it is very important to have "immunity" and "freedom".

There has never been a "shortcut" around critical thinking and adroit problem solving. The critcal path is called: "work".

Now, is the time for everyone to read and watch the pundits and the authorities and the powerful. None of these people know what is going on and how the past lack of integrity and lack of morals has become the established modus of the financial industry and the government and the communications industry. Common people and mainstreet are fucked.

#15     Oct 1, 2011
  6. Quote from jack hersey:

currently, we are in a depression in the US. As we passed point 3 we got into the last leg of three legs of this Depression. This last leg will last 10 to 12 years and have four VE's before the FTT of the Depression.

SnakeEYE:

Jack are you sure?!!!

#16     Oct 3, 2011
  7. Jack,please.Opinions are necessary.

#17     Oct 3, 2011
  8. Here is an opinion: LEARN TO READ.

I called the climax run and future depression in jun and jul of 2006. See camtasia tapes.

On 01SEP09 I called the end of a channel. The channel failed and became an inverted saucer.

You quote me and post a half assed chart of something I did not say.

Now you are asking for a boot camp reference. That person took over a month to agree to get a color printer (which was the intended end of boot camp).

See how long it took him to log.

Learning to read is important. If and when you do, then you can learn about learning to learn. Once you have learned to learn, then you can begin to learn how markets work.

Expert traders can "read" markets. To do that you have to have a set of screens to "read". You do not, as yet, have a screen to read.

Not many vendors are capable of providing screens. The screens have to have additional coded snippets added to make the screens usable.

So ET people who use PEP and its applications have provided about 200 ET pages of snippets for many vender applications. You use the wrong vender and you have not applied the snippets to a "good enough" vendor.
    Roughly speaking, Covel has shown us he is in the same boat as you and others like you.

#18     Oct 3, 2011
  9. Thank you Jack for correcting my mistakes again and again, and once again.Thanks for this sketch,too!

I didn`t see anywhere your sketches with the ve`s in the opposite direction of the price movement,though.It`s always good to find out something new!

#19     Oct 3, 2011
  10. Jack,why do you think NinjaTrader is a 'good enough' vendor?I have the PV only snippets on my screen.I don`t use DOM or OTR or S/S,since i don`t trade that often.

#20     Oct 3, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.