SnakeEYE`s handicaps

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SnakeEYE, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. i didn`t know that a reversal takes twice as many partial fills,that`s true.doest it?

i have enough bp,don`t worry.i just don`t want to spend it on things that vague.enough spent!i want sure things.you didn`t bring any sure things to the table.

i thought that entire ET have you on ignore,no?though i don`t give a shit who has whom on gnore...

if you had the ability to put sure things in short,there wouldn`t be 'stupid' questions,but you have not!12 indicators..come on!i use 2,and can hit 100% on a slower timeframe.i use 2D as a fastest.

one impossible thing you`ll never learn is to treat people right.you think your unique and others just a trash and dumb.that`s your problem!

i don`t need attention.people choose to reply.they could not,i dont give a fuck!

3. Quote from SnakeEYE:

i have enough bp,don`t worry.i just don`t want to spend it on things that vague.enough spent!i want sure things.you didn`t bring any sure things to the table.

if you had the ability to put sure things in short,there wouldn`t be 'stupid' questions,

but you have not!12 indicators..come on!i

jack hershey:

All trading can be dome with certainty as I pointed out to you.

The market follows only one and only one order of events. A time series will not work with certainty.

What I say is vague to you because your mind has no inference to put together, one on one, with what you sense.

The mind can become fully differentiated and it is a treat to be with a group who's minds are coming into that completeness.

I have been brief on occasion. This is one of those occasions.

B stands for Black and R stands fo Red. B2B 2R 2B or R2R 2B 2R.

One form of trend pattern is all there is. Only one pattern is needed to take all the market offers. You are smothered by FEAR and ANXIETY.

Try to think and see if you can realize that trends overlap. I know most people have never figured this out nor do they monitor and analyze with this in mind.

Think and reason about trends ending. See if you can figure out that trends do end. What, how and why do they? This is too much for you to ever consider. See why it is too much in BF. Read the BF one pager.

Trends end because they fail. This failure is ALWAYS the same.

Your mind is not trainable anymore to be able to recognize this happening and its simple OOE as the timing.

For about five or six years of posting, we emphasized learning how markets work and part of that was the FTT.

In three words that most people can use as a group; they are able to see when a trend ends and the overlap of two trends begins.

Failure To Traverse

you have "Failure" down cold in many ways.

"To" is there to help you focus on "what".

"Traverse" requires that a person have an established context. The context is easily done by anyone who wishes to make that decision in behavior. None may use any other mathematics than that which the market dictates.

You are a failure at this matter. Most are. They decided as you did to not DO what is required.

They, as you, live in a vague world that is undefined by lack of effort and work.

If you annotated 5 minute bars on the ES, you would see 20 to 40 trades a day by simply trading FTT to FTT according to the slope of the annotations.

You are where you are because of your decision to have the beliefs you have. I am where I am because I am an expert at trading markets based upon how I built my mind 53 years ago.

Thus, I have "immunity" and "freedom". You have lost the ability to be able to think things through. You have yourself to blame.

Look at your inability to have 10 to 12 leading indicators of price. If and when you drive a car around, can you identify much of what you are seeing? Can you understand what is going on in a movie?

Is this post too long for you to consider?

4. Quote from jack hershey

During the day you have to change the capacity multiple three times. the times are (for ES 5 min chart) bar 1, 33 , and PM BO which varies as you probably do not know up to now.

Markets work according to an order of evenets and MOT according to a probability based time series.

SnakeEYE:

two mutually exclusive sentences.how could it not be time based then,when you are saying about a costant in the first sentence?1,33 an the BO are the constants,or maybe i`m fucked up again?

5. Quote from SnakeEYE:

two mutually exclusive sentences.how could it not be time based then,when you are saying about a costant in the first sentence?1,33 an the BO are the constants,or maybe i`m fucked up again?

jack hershey:

I was describing three events in the Order Of Events.

The first event is the open, the second event is the beginning of the midday lull. The last mentioned event was a described event that ends the midday lull. Market PACE is involved and those with lessor skills and knowledge are ineligible to trade during some periods.

For each of these beginning time periods (this is a duration expressed in bars that the duration contains.) If possible you may want to orient to how adjacent bars have only ten possibilities (This is finite mathematics and it reverts to binary mathematics) and that 8/10 are not involved with price movement. The remaining two are each opposites of the other and are the only cases of price movement. See Clean Page 2.

A market reader converts the 8/10 to one or another of the two remaing opposites.

Now, by doing so the person always "knows that he knows" with respect to WMCN.

WMCN has two possibilities. This is a binary choice that is known ahead of the Present as the Future moves into the Present.

Under the binary situation of "continue" a person holds and makes more unrealized profits.

Under the other binary condition, called FTT, the person realizes his profits and moves into the next upcoming trend at its very beginning.

Mentoring is also binary. It is the choice of the person who coluld be mentored. You have chosen to not be mentored by anyone. You have proved that you have chosen to not be mentored. QED

6. jack hershey:

Snake ear:

Thanks for posting the chart.

You are now a potential beginner in trading.

Orient to this fact.

As a potential beginner who has done no work, you need to try to remember that you have no right to criticize any one and especially those who are proven experts.

You are getting in your own way with regard to learning.

There is an important fact out there in the space: Some people would rather be correct than rich. If you change your viewpoint on this, then begin to take direction and do as you are being told.

You may think that I have not answered your questions. All of your questions have already been answered.

In NLP there is a thing called chunking and sub chunking with respect to problem solving. Read Tad James to begin to learn how to learn.

7. Quote from jack hershey:

what you call clones are named FANS. All of yours are incorrect.

Washing is a trading term for not losing and not winning. A wash trade neither loses nor wins. You effort to do about 40k of washes means you do not know what a wash trade is.

Your chart is showing that you miss a lot of trades; I put in text to explain why you are doing so poorly as a beginner.

The trades you missed do not have full annotation; that is your assignment and then do a log for the chart so you can demonstrate symbolically the significant events and the Order Of Events.

To learn to learn takes some understanding. Then to use your learning knowledge means you can begin to learn to trade to make money.

You are trying to apply PEP to do PVT. There are thousands of pages available to you to read and begin to do "the work".

SnakeEYE:

8. jack hershey:

So you blew it and didn't learn anything about annotating correctly.

Attached are the annotations and I also added the trades in yellow

Each yellow trade makes a lot of money. The ellipses circle the FTT's

The is one bookmark that was pierced. At that moment, a biginner does a WASH trade as a reversal.

specifically the LONG trade that was under way went from point 1 to 2 and back down to a WASH level at the bookmark. These two moves end the long FTT to FTT trade @ no wijn and no loss.

The WASH reversal (long to short) then makes what is possible getting to the new FTT where the trader then goes long after taking the yellow profits.

Here is what you are finding out:

1. you are NOT doing as you are told to begin to learn about trading.

2. You have some really bad habits. Correcting all of them at once never happens.

3. You have not done the searching to fing out how to learn to be expert.

From now on when you begin a post write out: "thank you, Jack for helping me correct my mistakes, mistake by mistake" This is a lesson in manners.

9. Quote from SnakeEYE:

I did do a lot of works.You think what took you a half of century could be done for one year,via ET board.Doubt it.No doubt,sure not!

You might answer some of the question,but how can one apply the method if it`s incomplete?I didn`t know and don`t know what the 'bookmarks' are.So if i was lack of this very detail,i did a monkey job during all that time,it turned out.

So the answer will be,what the bookmarks are and how do you know where nd when to draw it.

I don`t want to be right,i want to be reach enough,to give it everything away.

jack hershey:

Let me explain those 53 years a little more precisely.

I read one book.

I began to trade almost immediately with 300 bucks.

I did not have losing trades as I began and I used to have to draw my own charts day after day. focussing on creating the charts is what speeded up my learning mostly.

the two of us who worked at this also taught about 20 ther IBM employees to do what we did. Teaching taught us a lot also.

Our pencilled charts were done on brownlines so they could be copied as blue prints or other brownlines.

All of this happened right from the beginning and all in 1957; there was no learning curve. I was considered an expert in less than four months; MLPF&B coattailed all of my trades, nationally, by that time. They paid fines of six digits for lying to the public.(SEC imposed)

I bought my first sports Mercedes in Kopenhagen (a new 1960 model). By that time my salary was smaller than my weekly commissions and fees.

I stopped working in 1962 and moved to Greenwich, Conn where I began my sailboat racing career with a Swedish boat I purchased (US122).

I moved to Switzerland in time for the 7 days war (1967)

Later, I moved to Bucks County PA where I purchased a 1759 pre colonial home. My second child was born there in 1968.

The one time I consulted in the finance industry was while in Greenwich and I was paid, portal to portal, in low three digits per hour. I declined a partnership

10. Quote from jack hershey:

So you blew it and didn't learn anything about annotating correctly.

Attached are the annotations and I also added the trades in yellow

Each yellow trade makes a lot of money. The ellipses circle the FTT's

The is one bookmark that was pierced. At that moment, a biginner does a WASH trade as a reversal.

specifically the LONG trade that was under way went from point 1 to 2 and back down to a WASH level at the bookmark. These two moves end the long FTT to FTT trade @ no wijn and no loss.

The WASH reversal (long to short) then makes what is possible getting to the new FTT where the trader then goes long after taking the yellow profits.

Here is what you are finding out:

2. You have some really bad habits. Correcting all of them at once never happens.

From now on when you begin a post write out: "thank you, Jack for helping me correct my mistakes, mistake by mistake" This is a lesson in manners.

SnakeEYE:

Thank you, Jack for helping me correct my mistakes, mistake by mistake!

Please remind.

Let`s correct some.

I did,but it was so messy.Heck knew,what was right what was wrong.Did`n find bookmarks btw!

p.s. just a little bit,i`ll pick it up this quickly - 1-2-3.

Sincerly yours,

Snake ..$$

no smilies

#10     Oct 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.