Smoking weed and trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by bat1, Jul 2, 2013.

1. yupp, its blocked :/

upload_2021-10-20_17-24-24.png

#61     Oct 20, 2021
  2. Normalcy

Normalcy

Never seen or heard of it, but I think it might help impulsive traders settle their nerves, especially when they’re losing or lost a trade.

#62     Feb 9, 2022
  3. GoAhead

GoAhead

I have never even tried weed, nor would like to.:D

#63     Feb 11, 2022
  4. This is something I would never recommend you to do. It is the hard earned money and through weed it won’t help you to earn the profits in the long term. Intoxications are really dangerous and should be avoided.

#64     May 6, 2022
    FortuneTeller likes this.
  5. easymon1

easymon1

#65     May 6, 2022
  6. Aisone

Aisone

Nancy Reagan, is that you? To each one's own, we're adults here. If something like thc is not destructive and helps one's nerves or psyche when trading, then it's one's friend as far as I'm concerned (even if not my cup of tea.) I have ALWAYS had terrible nerves when trading (which gets harder with age), in part because I'm a contrary-trader with a penchant for faster markets, so I can sympathize with anyone that looks for harmless anxiety relief and tries thc as a result.

#66     May 6, 2022
  7. THC is not destructive? Tell that to the parents of these girls then:

National Transportation Safety Board releases findings on crash that killed 6 Tishomingo teen girls (msn.com)

Candlelight memorial honors 6 Tishomingo, Oklahoma girls who died in crash (kfor.com)

Oklahoma Highway Patrol: Teens' vehicle did not yield at stop sign in tragic crash that killed 6 Tishomingo girls (kfor.com)

That CRAP is just as bad as alcohol. Kills a lot of people. Makes others mentally ill. And it is a gateway drug to other terrible drugs like cocaine and heroin. I could go on and on. And maybe I will.

Nancy Reagan was right. And you are not.

States that are legalizing this crap to make money from taxes need to have their heads examined.

#67     May 6, 2022
  8. Overnight

Overnight

What the hell is your problem with THC? You think some pot is worse than psilocybin mushrooms, which is now legal in Oregon, or whatever state it is?

Dude, yer high.

So that is less lethal than pot. Uh huh, sure.

#68     May 6, 2022
  9. Ah, not sure how powerful shrooms are now days but MJ has become really powerful. It rips the brains out of peoples heads and leaves them blither blathering all over the place. :banghead:

Oregon, otherwise known as the "Let's be progressive and just allow everything no matter how harmful it can be" state needs to be thrown into the ocean. It wouldn't take much since it is right next to the ocean in the first place. :D

#69     May 7, 2022
  10. Aisone

Aisone

Statistically, which means relatively speaking, its really not destructive, and certainly not even fractionally close to the destructiveness that alcohol causes lives and society. You've got over 3k deaths linked to aspirin. Would you like to link those families too?

#70     May 8, 2022