Smoking weed and trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by bat1, Jul 2, 2013.

1. How about snorting cocaine and trading? :wtf:

#51     Oct 9, 2021
    Raheel Shaikh likes this.
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

I wish there was a way to make weed available to more traders ... that I trade against.

Especially those forex traders that think every topic on ET is about them.

4X guys newsflash there is a whole big world of markets besides pips. o_O

#52     Oct 9, 2021
  3. Bad_Badness

Bad_Badness

Vaping is also really really toxic. Most people do not know. I had a large weed farm.
    1) The extraction process is 50x more efficient at extracting toxins than THC
    2) All the crap weed and junk is mixed in with the good stuff before extraction.
    3) Although it is supposed to be tested before and after, everyone cheats on a regular basis, remember who is producing this, weed people.

#53     Oct 12, 2021
    piezoe likes this.
  4. piezoe

piezoe

Vote for legalization everywhere. That should help your wish come true.

#54     Oct 13, 2021
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Nah, ludes man.

#55     Oct 13, 2021
  6. Vtechno

Vtechno

Weed is good for brainstorming but not execution - even when using a sativa. There are times you can get in the zone or flow state while baked just like it feels when reaching a high score of your favorite video game while baked but it's more rare....whereas thinking of great trading ideas while baked is common. Instead take an upper while actively trading.....or exercise in the morning to get your blood flowing and improve mental clarity.

#56     Oct 13, 2021
  7. I don't believe you can get ahold of ludes anymore which is probably pissing off Ozzy Osbourne. LOL

#57     Oct 14, 2021
  8. How can someone even think of weed while smoking? I’m confused.

#58     Oct 18, 2021
  9. another jordan belfort maybe :caution:

#59     Oct 19, 2021
  10. Overnight

Overnight

That's exactly what I said with my video response. Is it blocked where you are, or are you not familiar with it?

#60     Oct 19, 2021