Smoking weed and trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by bat1, Jul 2, 2013.

1. I do want to mention that some people work better when they are high. I am not one of them but know a few who can't do their job real well unless they smoke.

Also in certain parts of California and Colorado where there are tons of tech companies. They can't drug test because they would lose over 60% of they top talent. That is their top talent that is driving the majority of innovation. They were pushed hard to drug test by insurance companies but once they realized most of the good workers are coming in high on pot brownies. They decided it is better to stay in business then to deal with insurance regulations.

Like I said it is not for everyone but some peoples brains just seem to work better high and relaxed. Then there are the others (including me):

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WeYsTmIzjkw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#31     Apr 6, 2014
  2. Actually, Florida is trying to legalize and in one of the sessions they pulled a Federal Government study that says our government knew in 1975 that Marijuana stops the spread of lung and brain cancer. It does not cure but stops.

#32     Apr 6, 2014
  3. I'm familiar with this study. It's a little bit of a semantic distinction. Cancer is generally only devastating because of its ability to multiply.

There have been a number of studies since then and a mountain of anecdotal evidence that it inhibits cancer cell growth, induces cell death in cancer cells and inhibits tumor angiogenisis (forming blood vessels which feed the tumor).

I'm not sure how deeply entrenched the federal government is in keeping it a schedule 1 drug (or illegal). With industries including paper, cotton, pharmaceuticals, alcohol, and soy all trying to prevent its legalization - I'm not optimistic.

#33     Apr 6, 2014
  4. As for being optimistic. I have a lot of hope in the new generation! They have not been corrupted by suppression, lies and abuse that earlier generations were exposed too. The West coast is going to fix the majority of problems in this Country and most likely the World.

#34     Apr 6, 2014
  5. elt4x

elt4x

I dont know if u guys have watched "Wolf of wall street" but they NEED to take drug to work. I for one never take drug but i might try that weed thingy. Normally i just go for a swim if i feel stressed out. Swimming is very relaxing :cool:

#35     Apr 25, 2014
  6. karlman

karlman

Many stoners I've met were very apathetic and lazy. If that doesn't sound like you, it may actually help :D

#36     May 14, 2014
  7. boskop

boskop

careful, the wolf of wallstreet drugs are unlike the weed drug which is also unlike the alcohol drug, and that again is unlike the coffee or nicotine drug

#37     May 14, 2014
  8. boskop

boskop

smoking weed while trading works like leverage. it can certainly help as much as it can backfire. be careful and trade the plan!

#38     May 14, 2014
  9. chisel

chisel

10. Leob

Leob

Increases focusing dicrease emotions. It's a anabolic mentel steroid.

#40     Sep 18, 2021