smell the fascism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bitstream, Dec 31, 2006.

1. I don't see where the schizophrenic part fits in, but paranoia sure is what this is about. You think we gripe and bash and moan and are imagining things. We thing we see things dangerously going wrong. I really whish we were paranoid and nothing else would happen. But that's the whole point isn't it? How can we be sure.
    Otoh, how can you? Why are you so certain that everything is spic&span and there is no hidden agenda? Do you really trust your government?
    Many have been called paranoid in history when warning for dangers beyond imagination. Some were even killed for their calls.

I all your 4 previous replies you refuse to tackle the content of the posts; you are only bashing, dismissing and ridiculing. Why? Are you scared? Incapable? No time? Or just lazy?

I ask you one thing: just for 1 day accept that there are people who see the world slightly different than you. Open yourself to what they're saying. You do not have to agree, but don't call them names or ridicule them. Try to take the middle ground and don't let your formed opinion lock you into a corner.
    Just for 1 day, suppose we're right.... Because it is important enough to know if we are.

Ursa..

#31     Jan 2, 2007
  2. ^
    that was not my statement. every post u make has no substance, is superficial and contains mostly lies.

#32     Jan 2, 2007
  3. The posts I see from you Bit, are always something to the effect
    that Bush did 9/11 and American women are ugly and America is
    becoming Fascist, ect.

I have never seen you say one good thing about America.

I guess you have to live here to see the slant of your posts...:(

#33     Jan 3, 2007
  4. your women are ugly, truth hurts i know, but that's the way it is. that very post was also a response to a thread that clearly bashed european so u became fair game.

criticizing the most incompetent and criminal administration in the history of usa has all to do with being anti-american if u are a neocon die hard supporter with a bankrupt intellect.

infact if i didn't care about america i would shut my mouth and sit back to watch u go all to hell with bush and his minions-cronies.

it's time for u to put thing into a different perspective; your one-sided views have not help u much so far to build a solid argument to support the tyranny of your leaders.

#34     Jan 3, 2007
  5. I do trust our government.

That is why I do not have to waste my time like you anti-Americans
    who are just out to attack everything America does and stands for.

And I don't have to take every point on every website that Bit and
    others put up because it is a futile waste of time.

America makes a few changes and they are now becoming fascist?

Maybe YOU are afraid of what YOU think America might become?

Do you actually think America is becoming Nazi Germany or something?

That is the way a lot of you act like.

Feel sorry for you...:(

#35     Jan 3, 2007
  6. There you go again opening your mouth and saying something stupid
    like American women are ugly. You must be GAY.

Glad you finally admitted in your 2nd paragraph that you are Anti-American.

Third paragraph: You care about America but you also don't care
    if we go to hell... interesting... trying to act like you care when in
    reality you don't care one bit.

And last. Your views are more one-sided than mine. You have accused the
    American government of crimes against itself (9/11)

Try to prove it. You can't. You are just blowing hot air like usual.

Back on ignore for you. Hope you make some $$$ in 2007 so you
    won't be so unhappy about the world around you...

#36     Jan 3, 2007
  7. i knew u had serious comprehension issues but not so much in bad shape to misquote and misunderstand everything i write.

did u go to elementary school? because u cannot be such a cretin to say i wrote i care but i dont care. read the post again, please, i give u another chance to prove me that u dont have a double digit iq.

for what concerns 911: have u read the polls? do u even know that more than 80% of americans think there was a massive cover up and 70% of them think the govt was deeply involved in it? that's right, almost all americans are more intelligent than u and can see right trough the fraud that was the 911 commission. does that surprise u? now do u think that 80% of americans are infact anti-americans and total idiots? are u implying that america is a nation of retards? because if u think i am, so are most usa citizens as by default.

dont even go into the money thing, i am one of the most comfortable and assets rich guy here.

#37     Jan 3, 2007
  8. Version... you can read about yourself here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_Wing_Authoritarianism

#38     Jan 3, 2007
  9. The proper terminology is "Fuckism", other than that you are right on.....

#39     Jan 3, 2007
  10. Nice label created by Robert Altemeyer. Big deal...

I am not rascist, nor religious, nor submissive, nor aggressive.

So I guess you are wrong. Try again...:p

#40     Jan 4, 2007