smell the fascism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bitstream, Dec 31, 2006.

1. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

"shred the constitution" ....cite a few examples. Otherwise stuff the hyperbole and melodramatic bullshit up your fucking ass.... Are you talking about data mining phone records? Here's a clue: WHO THE FUCK CARES?! Are you talking about detaining ARABS? Again I ask, WHO THE FUCK CARES?

A funny thing about all the whining and crying about the Japanese internement camps back in the 40's. THE JAPS DID THE SAME THING TO THE BRITISH!

perhaps you go back to the 911 thread and continue displaying your insanity in the form of you blaming Bush for the terrorists attacks.

Here's another clue: the Democrats just swept both houses ..

up your meds dude ....

#21     Jan 1, 2007
  2. I was quite amused when Mark Latham was on the Labor front bench and described Howards cabinet (rather accurately) as a conga line of suck holes stretching all the way to Washington.

#22     Jan 1, 2007
  3. here u go, 3yro dystrophic mongoloid, incapable of any civil debate, utterly ignorant and mildly retarded dont even know what amendments have been torn to pieces. can't u do a search lazy scum? u live over there u should know what's going on better than me. i will lend a hand as u seem to be mentally challenged: #1. #4. #5. #6. #8. #14. and i am sure i left a few out. bill of rights has been flushed down the drains, u seem to not understand that if u dont enjoy no more these basic protections, even tho they are supposedly used to fight the boogie man, they can turn and hunt u and your family as well.

still, i think u are getting what u deserve anyways, ignorant lame fuck.

#23     Jan 1, 2007
  4. OK, fair enough comment, places things in perspective, but...

...makes me really think you're out of your mind. Maybe live larger is true, but eat better!?!?! I still have to meet someone who's been around that would agree with that; most thing you tanks don't even know what eating is, except much much much.
    Drive better?!?!?! With what. Every few years, when choosing a new car, for laughs I also request a trial in an American car. We have a day of fun and disgust mixed, and go back to an Audi or Volvo again. LOL!

For me, the US rules for years, I admired you, really. However, the way in you surrender to this abuse and mismanagement by your current government has changed my mind, hopefully not for good. And I'm not the only 1.
    Again, after 9/11 you had the symphaty of even some of your previous enemies. Your chosen leader managed to throw away that advantage in only 6 years by doing exactly what makes America small.

Ursa..

#24     Jan 1, 2007

5. Bit, if you actually believe America is anything like this stupid PDF
    then you have never been here have you?

#25     Jan 2, 2007

6. They suck...

#26     Jan 2, 2007
  7. Give him more right to gripe and bash you mean? And I think no,
    it doesn't give him any more right than any one else.

#27     Jan 2, 2007
  8. Not as low as the crap spewed forth from Bitstream's mouth...

He seems to think America is totally corrupt, a Fascist state and
    he is full of other delusions about America...

And the US would of never been on Hitler's side. Complete BS...

#28     Jan 2, 2007

9. The only way one could agree on this is if one was a paranoid schizophrenic...

#29     Jan 2, 2007

10. no they dont. prove me they are wrong on any point or get bent.

that's right u cant, because all the points are correct.

#30     Jan 2, 2007