Smear of Herman Cain Echoes Attack on Justice Thomas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Cain initially played down the alleged incidents but in later interviews he began to fill in some of the details.

He told PBS: "I referenced this lady's height, and I was standing near her, and I did this saying: 'You're the same height of my wife,' because my wife is five feet tall, and she comes up to my chin. This lady's five feet tall, and she comes up to my chin. So obviously she thought that that was too close for comfort."

:confused: :confused: :confused:

#31     Nov 1, 2011
  2. I wasn't offended, just wanted to make my position clear.

#32     Nov 1, 2011
  3. I just got back from NC. The most conservative person I know there is supporting Cain. This is a person who is not adverse to using the "n" word, yet they support Cain. Go figure.

A black guy was elected to congress in SC from a conservative rural district last election.

I agree that it is somewhat incongruous, but it is happening.

Now consider this. Who will appear more authentic to the great majority of AA's, Cain or Obama? One was the son of a working class black family, worked his way to success and is a man's man in every way. The other was raised by white grandparents, can't throw a baseball and is more comfortable in the faculty lounge than a factory floor.

#33     Nov 1, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

You forgot to mention that the "racist rednecks" in south Carolina also elected an east indian woman (Nikki Haley)to be their governor. It appears the racists in South Carolina are doing it wrong, they keep electing minorities.

#34     Nov 1, 2011
  5. Bahahahahahahahahahahaha
    None of the people you admire are Conservative by the way AAA. They are Neocons which in fact makes them leftists.

#35     Nov 1, 2011
  6. Not to pick on you AAA but your initial premise that Libs are obsessed with framing Cons for sexual impropriety, well, that's just insane. Both sides have degenerates from Spitzer to Weiner to Clinton. The Cons have plenty of their own.

Perhaps The allegations against Cain are actually true and have nothing to do with him being a Black fake Conservative.

#36     Nov 1, 2011
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

No, that's just YOU in panic mode. The Dems want you to be stupid enough to put the flip-flopping pizzaman in play.

Face it, not one of your collection of misfits, freaks and circus clowns looks like a winner next to the Osama Slayer.

Get ready for four more years. :D

#37     Nov 2, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Shouldnt you be busy teaching us how there would have been an end to poverty if only republicans didnt stand in the way? :confused:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3345906#post3345906

#38     Nov 2, 2011
  9. kut2k2

kut2k2

#39     Nov 2, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Of wars, massive deficit spending that achieves nothing, high unemployment, the US looking like a joke...

You must be proud kunt2.

#40     Nov 2, 2011