Smear of Herman Cain Echoes Attack on Justice Thomas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 31, 2011.

1. "Herman Cain confirmed Monday evening that he is aware of a payment made to a woman who claims he sexually harassed her while he was CEO of the National Restaurant Association, after denying any knowledge of the case earlier in the day."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67233.html#ixzz1cPJri1P3

There may be something to this. Cain may have fallen into the trap of the cover up being a bigger deal than the act itself.

Seneca

#11     Oct 31, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

So far, it isn't any where near the "I didn't have sexual relations with that woman" or "someone hacked my facebook account and sent that nude pic of me" level.

#12     Oct 31, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nope, not as far as I can tell anyway. I wonder how much the dems paid those women to "come forward"?

#13     Oct 31, 2011
  4. sam111

sam111

The political establishment (aka the Democrat Party) chooses the candidates for the Republican Party. Romney. Lol. everyone knows Establishment Rhino Romney will cause the Voter to give the Dems Congress once again.

Only Cain can destroy the Democrat Party, by smashing all the mirrors of deception and lies this party has relied on since FDR and the fall of Jim Crow, that gave it it's dominance in political hegemony.

Cain getting the Thomas treatment is indicative of the political class' lack of new ideas. Cain has a big opportunity here. Let them dig up his history and smear. Still, nobody knows much about Obama's history today. Cain should call that one out, and his poll numbers will soar.

#14     Nov 1, 2011
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Democrats could not get elected Dog Catcher if they didn't have the Black Vote. Their worst problems would come if Black people started working in the private sector or having businesses and paying the resultant taxes. Those Black people would be Republicans because Blacks are somewhat Social Conservatives as it is... Thomas and Cain are absolute Anathema to Democrats, they will definitely have to lynch people like that...

#15     Nov 1, 2011
  6. +1

#16     Nov 1, 2011
  7. 10.31.2011 — 05:32 PM

Cain Timeline (Work in Progress)
    I'm trying to put together a Herman Cain harassment timeline. This is a work in progress because I'm having a hard time keep track of it all. So bear with me.

1. Politico allegations are false. Story is crap.

2. Yes, there were allegations. But they were false.

3. Yes there were allegations that were false and I don't know what money was paid.

4. I don't know whether money was paid. And it would be wrong for me to find out whether money was paid because it's confidential.

5. There was a in-depth investigation. And I was cleared. But I don't know anything about it.

6. Here's the gesture that led to my getting accused of harassment.

7. Okay, I remember some discussion of a settlement number.

#17     Nov 1, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Yep, hes toast, not as if he really had a chance to begin with though.

#18     Nov 1, 2011
  9. Too bad there isn't a way to make money fading AAA's personality choices. Palin, Bachmann, Cain all losers. Nobody is wrong on everything AAA probably saves his correct calls for his trading but keeps those to himself.

#19     Nov 1, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Intrade

#20     Nov 1, 2011