Smb

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by stock777, Sep 17, 2010.

1. MrFuture

MrFuture

Bellafiore is extremely arrogant, he blames bad trades on young traders.

Good job on keeping us posted on their picks, you are doing a great service to all those who wanted to look into them.

#31     Nov 18, 2010
  2. I'm gonna keep it real and say todays stab

Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is to get long COH above 53.10.

worked out. of course they don't give an exit price. Not to mention it moved fast through the entry price and you may have had to pay up to get in.

#32     Nov 18, 2010
  3. Todays stinker

Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is to get long GPS above 20.90.

They lucked out, this gapped down, but could have easily printed their price and tanked from there.

If they were smart, they'd give up these absurd postings and stick to the easy stuff, after the fact homages to their supposed genius

#33     Nov 19, 2010
  4. Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is to use 44.50 in HPQ as an inflection. Short below and long above.

Someone explain this idiocy to me?

If you did this on the open , you got squeezed early. Are you supposed to just keep shorting below this price? Does this seem like a reasonable plan to anyone?

Buy above, sell below, they seem to think highly of that.

#34     Nov 23, 2010
  5. Jst511

Jst511

Looks good to me, Didnt really trade there so more or less a non trade however, Look at GORO thats a buy above 25.00 Worked out nice today. They are giving you intadray setups that have strict rules where you might be risking 5-10c to make a buck on a trade. You havce to realize that you can lose 10x and hit one and break even in some intances. I personally don't beleive in paying/charing guys for training. However these guys must be training their intraday traders right given the setups I am looking at, as long as the risk/reward parameters are correct. I for example trade in a similar manner for my intraday trades, however trade much more differently when it comes to my 3 day trade and momentum plays. Instead of taking their failed setups for face value look for similar ones that are working and do them. I actually think you can use these guys to your advantage and find your own GORO trade like I did off the open and make a Quick point for a few K. Best of luck to you.

#35     Nov 23, 2010
  6. You should really take your own advice there.

Posting a very simplistic buy above, sell below, as a best trade in a public venue is not doing your PR any good, especially when they are mediocre performers.

Just some friendly advice.

PS . I suspect you could randomly pick any price as a momentum entry for any stock that moves, and show at least 50% winners , especially when no target exit is named.

Stocks 49.50, I say buy if it breaks 49.75, well, its quite likely that if it lifts to 49.75 it will go higher. 5 cents , 10 cents, 2 dollars. It will almost never stop at 49.76 and reverse.

So you can take credit for any upside, and blame the trader for any loss.

Not saying you do that, but it would be quite easy to play that game.

#36     Nov 23, 2010
  7. Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is to get long GES above 49.00 with 49.50 as confirmation.

does it get any weirder than this?

#37     Nov 24, 2010
  8. SMB is targeting complete newbies who need their hand held and have to feel "part of a team."

They don't care if their comments are retarded because nobody who they are trying to attract with their advertising method would know what any of it means anyway.

#38     Nov 30, 2010
  9. just for the record, attended one of their gotomeeting based webinars briefly, but left quickly as the audio sounded like it was from the bottom of the grand canyon. was nothing that useful being discussed, and straining to hear it was , well, a strain.

how hard is it to get a decent mike and test your presentation before you go public with it?

#39     Dec 14, 2010
  10. todays stinkbomb

Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is get long V holding above 69.00 with a target of 71.50 – 72.00.

it never really got above 69 in regular trading . but did print near there pre mkt.

closed 67.

since when do you want to get long a stock the day after its crushed, with no catalyst for a reversal?

#40     Dec 17, 2010