Smb

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by stock777, Sep 17, 2010.

1. They claim to be amazing traders , and most of their after the fact stuff makes them look like gods gift.

I'm calling their bluff.

As to no such thing as bad press, that's just plain dumb.

Can't even tell what they would do with that VMW trade, held at 77 early, so do you get long? Fell to <76, do you stop out, then it runs with the market >77. These calls are meaningless at best.

#21     Oct 8, 2010
  2. ...yes, please continue to update us on their performance. We care, you are providing a valuable service, and it's not annoying at all.

Thank you, ET crusader, we salute you.

#22     Oct 8, 2010
  3. finally had a winner today chasing gap up LDK.

#23     Oct 11, 2010
  4. Back to normal

Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is to get long AMZN at 152.50 with a stop below 152.00.

looks like an INSTANT loser to me , if you executed this ridiculous trade.

Can they really be this bad?

#24     Oct 12, 2010
  5. Why don't you just fade all their calls if you think they are so bad?

#25     Oct 12, 2010
  6. They probably saw it fail and made the chop on the short side. Good for them! It is not the call that counts, it is knowing how to trade them that does. Why don't you rip through some charts tonight and tell us your best pick for the day for next month and we can compare to their quotes.

For those positive traders on this thread, I take every one of their calls on twitter and dedicate a chart to it. Some work, some don't. But when i see one that is going to work, I trade it for profits. They nail at least one a week (like APC last Friday stock777), what did you find that was better?

#26     Oct 24, 2010
  7. Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is to get long MHS above 60.20.

omg, no wonder they are always looking for new blood, like Count Dracula

#27     Nov 12, 2010
  8. Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is to get long HD at 31.50.

Yet another stink bomb from these hustlers.
    And this is their BEST idea ??

[​IMG]

#28     Nov 17, 2010
  9. I was quite pleased they posted this. It was in play, and a very
    Nice short. If you know how to trade, you would be happy they called out HD

With your fancy chart, did you make money on the short side.

And no, I have no affiliation.

#29     Nov 17, 2010
  10. I see, so by merely mentioning a symbol, even though the direction 100% wrong, they get credit by your low standard.

Dude, you'll want to offer me all kinds of bucks, cause I can give you 50 names a day that will rock one way or the other. And I might even know which way, but you don't seem to care about that so I can omit it at no extra charge.

#30     Nov 18, 2010