SMB is the best

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by stock777, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. all they had to do was fade their own am calls, and they could have retired by now.

they seem to have given up on posting those embarrassments on a daily basis.

#81     May 17, 2011
  2. Stock 777:

As you see SMB has lots of power! they can vanish and delete some of your postings and some of mines from ET !!

So you gotta be very careful bro, do not post negative commenets

got the point!:D

#82     May 17, 2011
  3. Quote from Max-E-Pad:

Unlike you I trade for a living, and I am worried that SMB is in trouble, I have heard it from more than a few traders over the last few days, why would you care that this information is becoming public unless you work in head office?

You said you have proof! what happened to you ? I am sure you just B***sing , i am just curious what firm do you work for? And you think is fair to spread around false rumor?

Remember what goes around, comes around!

#83     May 17, 2011
  4. Roark

Roark

SMB doesn't have that power yet. They have to become a sponsor first.

#84     May 17, 2011
  5. Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is to get long SPLS against 16.40 for a break through 17.00.

I guess this is what passes for a winner over there. Neither level actually hit, but they meant well.

Is getting long a stinkbomb from the prev day a strat now?

#85     May 19, 2011
  6. Why do you care what they do? Don't you trade on your own....don't understand why you would even follow them? :confused:

#86     May 19, 2011
  7. too busy counting my linkedin gains.

and speaking of follows, no one follows anything as closely as you follow my posts.

when do YOU trade?

#87     May 19, 2011
  8. LinkedIn gains...Good one!!

I trade when I get setups, when I don't I give you a hard time :D

#88     May 19, 2011
  9. You are wrong bro,

Two days ago Stock777 posted a funny comment about SMB ( Poker course and Horse racing course) and i commented on his posting.

Those posting disappeared .Who deleted the? Why the deleted the? I dont have no idea !

Stock 777 do you remember?

#89     May 19, 2011
  10. Stock777, i follow you bro.:D :D

#90     May 19, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.