SMB is the best

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by stock777, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. stock777 , your explanation was right to the point. Well done.

Trading is like Black and white, there is no gray between. There is no if and but.

This guys should stop calling these B***S*** trades.

Buy now Elite trader community and SMB blog readers know that whoever posting those calls doesn't know S*** about trading and he is posting this just to bring readers to the site.

#51     Apr 30, 2011
  2. Ha Ha Ha

Like we didn't have enough SMB shillers here, now they hired an Intern to post here and Spam readers!!

Hey MR Intern: First i want to congratulate you to get an internship there. Do you get paid from them? Or they promised you to $10,000 Tape reading course,for free!

Please dont waste your time here.

Tell your boss to spend some real money to get uneducated people to take those fabulous $ 10,000 Tape Reading Course.
    Spamming Elite traders readers not working.

#52     Apr 30, 2011
  3. I said from the beginning that the whole premise is absurd. It may be possible to post quality trade in advance , but pros trade what they see , not what they think. I'm sure they teach you that at SMB.

At the end of the day, their video's 'red board' (look it up) trades and make it sound like they are the masters of the universe.

How suspicious is it that they don't post anything that works realtime?

#53     May 1, 2011
  4. no am trade today, instead an after the fact 'amazing easy money trade'

I can post about 200 of these trades a day here, s0me might even be in time to make real money on.

#54     May 3, 2011
  5. VERY suspicious. If you're going to charge a newbie 10 grand for "training", then you better show them what you got...in REAL TIME and post those trades as they come about. How else is a newbie supposed to learn? Charts always look great AFTER the fact.

#55     May 3, 2011
  6. Here is a link to today's morning gameplan, which is made available prior to the market open to members of SMB's trading desk, as well as those who subscribe to the call.

Also, all the members of our desk have the ability to see the partners positions in real time and listen to them discuss the trades that they are making. This technology will soon be made available to the general public as well.

There does seem to be a basic lack of understanding on this thread as to what allows short term traders to make money. It is trading skill. SMB traders focus on skill development, which is what allows them to successfully execute their trading ideas.

http://www.scribd.com/full/54535670?access_key=key-ukhnw7z29va5g0czb51

I have been told there will be a video review at smbtraining.com/blog later today breaking down each trading idea that was shared in the above link. This type of post trade review is essential in the skill development process.

#56     May 3, 2011
  7. mtromp31

mtromp31

Hello All,

I am 17 years old in the Chicago area with a great interest in trading, eventually i want to make a career out of it. Currently i am trading my own money on my etrade account while attending highschool. I havent chose the college that i will be attending yet but i am looking at schools with top business programs. For the time being i would like to get some experience at a prop trading firm, or hedge fund(I'm not expecting any responsiblities...mostly offering help around the office...to network with the industry professionals) Now i know most of you will say what i want is an internship and i need to be enrolled in college for this... you guys know of any prop firms/hegde funds that would take on someone like me for extra help doing little tasks around the office?

Thanks,
    Mike

#57     May 3, 2011
  8. SMB is a joke. You pay them USD 10,000 and they will train you to trade "their capital".

#58     May 4, 2011
  9. even when they get lucky

Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is to get long MGM on a pullback at 13.30.

.... they blow it. 13.43, no lower, then took off.

yeah, they'll tell you it was a trade anyhow, but only after it takes off. If there's wiggle room, you have to say it, giving specific levels implies exactness.

my magic 8 ball has better luck

#59     May 4, 2011
  10. emg

emg

why look for a school with top business program. business degree will land u a sales jobs. Need to get an applied math and computer science degrees.

As for the top prop firm in chicago, i believe peak6 is.

#60     May 4, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.