SMB is the best

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by stock777, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is to get long MHS close to 58.25.

they are getting smart. levels that are nowhere near the open , so no trade, no loser.

do that every day and you never look bad.

#41     Apr 20, 2011
  2. jokepie

jokepie

Come on 777 !!!... They are offering TIPS...Ahhhemmm Ideas...

#42     Apr 20, 2011
  3. Obvious, he was fired for poor performance

#43     Apr 20, 2011
  4. Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is to actively trade SLV. The important levels to keep in mind are 47.25 and 46.60

lol.

next it will be.

Our best AM Idea for today is to buy and sell, or sell and buy, repeat and rinse, then do it again. No need to thank us, we are the best.

Love, SMB

#44     Apr 25, 2011
  5. they continue to post brilliance after the FACT, and pure shit before the fact.

Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is to get long F if it is holding above 16.00 for an upside to 16.30 – 16.50. If it is holding below 15.87 we are looking to get short F for a downside to 15.50.

#45     Apr 26, 2011
  6. look at the chart, cant get any worse. unless you look at Maverick74's blotter of course.

#46     Apr 26, 2011
  7. Todays shit storm. I can't believe how many of these bad trades they post. I couldn't do it if you PAID me.

Our best AM Idea for today, which we highlighted in our AM Meeting is to get long EBAY on a pullback to 34.25.

[​IMG]

#47     Apr 28, 2011
  8. this video offers some good swing setups and insight posted yesterday April 27th on the SMB Blog.

http://bit.ly/jl8NtA

#48     Apr 28, 2011
  9. eserrur

eserrur

You're seriously missing the point. They recommend potential setups. Since BIDU never HELD below 148.00 I'm sure almost no one on their desk, or anyone of their trainees with the slightest bit of intelligence lost money on this trade.

Its a conditional: IF it holds below 148, get short.

If they knew the direction they would say "Get short BIDU".

Have you ever actually traded?

#49     Apr 29, 2011
  10. you're a liar.

[​IMG]

BIDU clearly HELD below 148 for almost 3 minutes. Have you ever actually traded? You dont get to do over the bad entry . You get to cover at a loss. This call, like 90% of their calls, are so bad as to be laughable.

Twice it played with their 'level' and I would think half the room got short the second time since it was the BEST FREAKING IDEA!!!! you dont want to be the only dweeb not SHORT this turd when it breaks to 147-146. lol.

Had this worked they would have said, "Bidu, lost 148, and then lost it again. clearly indicating a large seller. As tape readers , we can see this and of course all our traders were knee deep short at 147.99 for the easy ride down. Don't forget , One Good Trade!!!!!! (they forgot to mention its 1 out of 10)

newbie2010now, thanks. dont be fooled by the posers and shills that post here.

#50     Apr 29, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.