SMB is the best

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by stock777, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just curious, does SMB Capital require security deposit from their traders?

#11     Apr 1, 2011
  2. Of course not. You get to trade "their" money, because they are serious prop firm. But they do want to make sure that you know what you are doing, so they will kindly offer you to take their amazing training course for the low low price of $10,000.

I would jump all over it but all my money is tied up as I negotiate the purchase of the Brooklyn Bridge.

#12     Apr 1, 2011
  3. Whoa, $10K! Do they let you go if you lose more than $10K then?

#13     Apr 1, 2011
  4. I think they let you stay till you lose about $100k. That's what I figure considering their morning trade ideas, but who really knows.

#14     Apr 1, 2011
  5. Why are you guys bashing the Mother Theresa of Prop Firms. Look at all the free stuff they post.

Fuggin Ingrates.

[​IMG]

One Good Prayer

#15     Apr 1, 2011
  6. Really? You are going to be the new owner of brooklyn bridge? Nice

Trump wants to be the president , Nasdaq buying NYSE and hydroblunt new owner of Brooklyn Bridge:D

#16     Apr 1, 2011
  7. No question, they seem like very respectable guys.

So how come they keep posting so many crap trades? I mean a trade like this one is a piece of shit even before the market opens. If you came to them with a trade like that , they'd tell you you were in need of their 10k University of Most Excellent Trades.

I posted a huge high # of winning trades on Stocktwits for free. Most with no or minimal drawdown. If they cant post realtime winners, than they should stick to books and newbs.

As I said, some are of these 'Best Ideas' are winners . But my Magic Ate Ball is better.

#17     Apr 1, 2011
  8. :D :D :D :D :D :D

#18     Apr 1, 2011
  9. zdreg

zdreg

#19     Apr 2, 2011
  10. I cant agree with you more.

The problem is new traders is looking for someone to spoon feed them.

All newbee traders should understand that NO INDIVIDUALS, NO CAHT ROOMs, NO TRAINING FIRM, NO DVDs and NO BOOK has the magic formula. There is no holy grail.

The way to learn how to trade is, new traders should practice with real time trades, they should get burned, they should loose some money and sometimes the whole account before they find out a strategy that fit.

But,since there are lots of high hope new bees out there,and they think if they go and pay 10K to SMB for their training, pay 11K to i rub traders by Oliver Scammer or attend to $1000 seminars by X B**Ser and they can learn the magic formula in one day or a week we should expect every day a new company opens and market a new magic formula.

My advice to all new traders is either dont start to trade or if you really want to do this, then you should expect 3-6-12 months learning curve good luck:cool:

#20     Apr 2, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.