SMB Capital

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by longhorns24, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Does anyone know how to get in contact with them? I have tried every email address I can find but never seem to get any response back? I think what there doing is great they offer such a great training program and put time and dedication into their students. Im looking to get a little more about their programs and how it would fit me directly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. I sent off an email using the address provided on the website.
    One of the partners, Mike, replied promptly.

3. wiridil

wiridil

On SMB's website it states they receive thousands of resumes for each position. For someone who they would classify as a "transitioning professional" and is prepared to pay for my own training, how hard will it be to be accepted to their training program? Has anyone approached them with the desire and funds to do this and been denied?

4. After I interviewed with them about 3 or 4 years ago they did not feel that I was emotionally or financially prepared to commit what I have to for the job. I was angry and thought they were a bunch of dicks, after I started trading in Forex and realized I was blowing a few small accounts cause of my emotional control, I guess they were right.

I was told they didn't want to train me to fail. I've learned from that and it has helped me huge.