Smashing Equipment in Anger?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Satan's Helper, Aug 24, 2012.

1. A sicko like myself!

Much like the fine print on a lease or mortgage application you missed the point! I said "Would it be wrong" to ........... Not that I actually go around kicking a dog that I don't even own... It is a thread about anger and clearing your mind!

For god's sake, people just see what they want to see and they wonder why trading is so difficult. It goes up, it goes down or it goes side ways.... See things for what they are and not what you want to see....

#31     Aug 24, 2012
  2. zdreg

zdreg

does that mean you liked it or detested it?

#32     Aug 24, 2012
  3. That was hilarious!

#33     Aug 24, 2012
  4. lol no.

But there's a trader in MW4 that said he's got a room full of phones he's smashed throughout the years.

#34     Aug 24, 2012
  5. #35     Aug 25, 2012
  6. I never smashed any thing when trading. but when my wife criticized my trading or gave me some unwise suggestions or disturb me, I smashed dishes and mouses (broken severals), keyboards(one time, lost a key), just want to lock myself into a quiet place and think clearly.

when I was trading, I like to focus, no distractions. sometimes my wife think making money in trading is easy,she wants to talk to me about other things (I am a guy who could not multi-task) such as lawn grass cutting or tell me my dish plate is not cleaned or want my clothes to take off to the laundry so she can wash etc., loss does not cause me any anger. my anger is from when someone tries to distract me or disturb me when I was trading, and I could not get rid of those distractions or disturnbances even I try my best, my wife soemtimes seem she did not get it, then I become very angry.

#36     Aug 26, 2012
  7. zdreg

zdreg

why aren't you divorced?

#37     Aug 28, 2012
  8. nursebee

nursebee

I take Karate, it is a great physical release. When sitting at the computer I am normally pretty damned fatigued and have nothing left in me to consider anything violent.

If I ever get worked up emotionally, I do pushups to exhaustion.

#38     Aug 28, 2012
  9. #39     Aug 28, 2012
  10. I almost had coffee shooting out of my nose reading some of these posts. HA

#40     Dec 12, 2012