Smashing Equipment in Anger?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Satan's Helper, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Damn that is pretty bad! Those old skool 21" monitors wazz the sh!t back then.

The worst I heard was a guy at work who had been trading for years was heavily invested in utility stocks, leveraged out and one of the companies got halted (lost in the area of 10 mil). This was back in the late 90's. Basically this guy lost everything he had and the New York City Police Department had to remove him. Too bad the company owners did not back him to start over. Many years later the owner ran off with something like half of the traders deposits.

#11     Aug 24, 2012
  2. jimmyrey

jimmyrey

The issue that you raise is why would you hurt your dog or even smash your monitor.... after all you are the dumb cun* who put the trade on in the first place ...take responsibility for your trade and just grow up

If loosing on one trade hurts you so much you simply should not be trading.

JR

#12     Aug 24, 2012
  3. It was a little later but around then. We ended up staying pretty much to the end.

I know a lot of guys who got wiped out the day of the flash crash and no one broke anything even then. I saw a couple guys cry but I'd probably cry too if I lost my entire life savings and had a wife & kids.

That was a fluke one-off "FU" type rage event because I've really never seen people break stuff outside that. Most of the time when you have to buy your own stuff a thought goes through your head saying "if I punch this monitor it's going to cost me X to replace it" and they calm down.

#13     Aug 24, 2012
  4. zdreg

zdreg

http://youtu.be/ALn0GBkM_5c

#14     Aug 24, 2012
  5. What a child, you apparently dont have the maturity or mentality to trade if you get that mad when you lose. Go back to playiing with your Leggo.

#15     Aug 24, 2012
  6. LOL, poor fido. :D

#16     Aug 24, 2012
  7. I used to throw empty bottles of Absinthe @the wall (when trading @my summer place) about 2X's per week. Had a guy come fix the wall @the end of every summer trading season.

Was not even 40 years old yet~~so I was still a violent little fucker...

Now I go outside and just yell random shit at whoever is walking past my place--they laugh--I feel better. Everybody wins.

OR

I grab a driver and hit about 20 balls into the lake and then do a session on my teeter inversion table.

Get the blood flowing; I think that is key. Release that shit and move on.

peace

hedvig

#17     Aug 24, 2012
  8. Its funny, there is some defending going on for the dog but no one has mentioned anything about him wishing to slap the wife around a little...lol
    Anyway, Poor Dog.

#18     Aug 24, 2012
  9. You eventually will bear striking resemblance to the god you worship.......

#19     Aug 24, 2012
  10. #20     Aug 24, 2012