SmartTradeFX anyone trade through them?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by athlonmank8, Dec 18, 2010.

1. cvds16

cvds16

I hope you read my post too ...

you can perfectly scalp with oanda, trying to game the FED is just pure stupidity though. Everybody that trades with oanda knows they open up their spreads at news times. get forexfactory for that. it's just simple how to do things but you need some common sense.

#31     Dec 20, 2010
  2. cvds16

cvds16

One more detail though: I wouldn't use Oanda charts though, they are not the best out there and might differ slightly from better quote providers. I am using ProRealtime myself, cheap and good, although it comes with lots of whistles and bells that I don't use cause I trade naked price action ...

#32     Dec 22, 2010
  3. Anyone heard about Oanda offering MT4?
    Seems like the idea pops up now and again.

#33     Dec 22, 2010
  4. The only broker I know who would let US resident to trade leverage more than 50:1 is FX-Solutions with office in UK.
    For an individual trader they have a rule - ...the potential trader should provide a prove of having $5,000,000 of asset (dead or live - just kidding). In that case I believe you can have up to 400:1 leverage. For me 100:1 is good so far.

There is another legal option - to register company in UK or Canada and your restrictions are gone.

Please contact me if you need more information.

PS. I cannot believe people have so much time to fight here.

#34     Dec 22, 2010