Smart Money is Long

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nine_Ender, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Market UP again !!!!!!!!!11:D

#51     Dec 16, 2010
  2. Market keep going UP and UP....

This scare a hell out of me , even I am LONG and in the RIGHT side

:D

#52     Dec 16, 2010
  3. :D

#53     Dec 16, 2010
  4. Who is pumping up the market now? Who had that kind of cash to pump up the market like this?. I am LONG now but I begin to get scare..

:D:

#54     Dec 16, 2010
  5. Close All my long positions and taking my profits

:D:

#55     Dec 16, 2010
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Look dumb ass, I don't care what you think. Do you always get this angry when you are perpetually wrong about markets ? Go see a psychiatrist, get better, then resume posting once you are sure you are mentally stable.

#56     Dec 16, 2010
  7. jsp326

jsp326

Remember, the good ol' days, when "smart money" was long and the S&P was at 1240. When was the sell signal?

#57     Aug 4, 2011
  8. Bearish daily and weekly equity charts strengthen further.
    S&P500 head and shoulders target is 1,176 and further
    downside expected.

As mentioned for some time - S&P500 monthly has been tracking
    sideways this year. This extensive distribution signified a bearish
    big picture and that a significant downtrend would follow.

#58     Aug 4, 2011
  9. jsp326

jsp326

Yeah, but whoever started this said "By the time some people realize what they missed it will be too late. This is the nature of markets. If you are expecting a magic entry point you might be waiting until late 2012. You might get some retracement in January but certainly not to the totally unrealistic standard some of you keep posting."

So is 1200 a "magic entry point," since the S&P is lower now than it was when this was posted (eight months ago)? I guess all those wonderful earnings, M&A, etc. haven't played out yet?

Lesson learned: don't be a know-it-all and try to outsmart the markets. If you do, it will come back to haunt you. Be prepared to learn some good foot-out-of-mouth procedures.

#59     Aug 4, 2011
  10. unless if you in historic supercycle bear market

#60     Aug 5, 2011