Smart Money is Long

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nine_Ender, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Nine_Ender is a failed salesman. Now he's trading.
    Salesmen = liars. [​IMG]

#11     Dec 14, 2010
  2. That the market in general took 13% since january is irrelevant. Market dont "think" that way.

Top, bottom, seasonnality..they all matters. Not a year to year performance.

#12     Dec 14, 2010
  3. I hope it pushes down today. WOuld make for some great movement. Otherwise, its just gonna chop all day I think.

but seeing as though those are my thoughts, the market is going to push up. Thats just the way it goes, lol.

#13     Dec 14, 2010
  4. Yup.. It is trending UP, and will gap up again as soon as the tax bill is approved in end of this week. :D

Hope shorter already get themselves covered ..

#14     Dec 14, 2010
  5. long and buy more into weaknes, the up trend still there :D

#15     Dec 14, 2010
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. olias

olias

I agree with you

#16     Dec 14, 2010
  7. I agreed the UP trend won't last forever, but for the time being, it is STILL UP TREND :D

The market will keep on UP Trend until the tax bill finalised, then it may change, bottom line is the UP trend will not break before end of this week. As a trader, you only need to follow the trend and go LONG for the time being. Also, market may GAP up after the tax bill approved (I agreed it is BS as it is a known outcome, however, market is insane and the greedy fund manager have to find excuse to LONG in the market)

I am still 100% LONG :D :D :D

#17     Dec 14, 2010
  8. Good new is market already moves higher from their low before open.

Expect a big rally after the tax bill approved (which we all know will get approved no matter what). Waiting for the Merry Christmas Rally !! :D

Holding My LONG and may add more later on .. :)

#18     Dec 15, 2010
  9. Yuup ... Major indices are begin to show green now.

LONG still have a long way to go. Will hold on my LONG positions !! :D :) :cool: :p

#19     Dec 15, 2010
  10. Load More on my LONG position now.

The strength of this bull market is really extraordinary.. :D

#20     Dec 15, 2010