Smart guys, creatives - I have a problem, can you solve it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bookish, Jul 13, 2019.

1. bookish

bookish

You live in this world. Would you rather live in a shit hole, or a nice place?

Right. Me too.

So I do a little hobby-level humanitarian work.

In case you have not done much humanitarian work, its more hated than terrorism. EVERY crime syndicate, intelligence agency, terrorist organization, cult, subversive organization, etc. HATES do-gooders. Criminal insanity, especially in leadership positions is one of the lynch-pin problems in the world and criminals don't like being exposed.

This results in the problem I want to ask you about. How do I find people to work with me.

I can find them, but I run into a few complications.

1) They can't protect themselves, and I can't protect them either. This makes them vulnerable to intimidation. To clarify I can't even protect myself. I get smashed. Smashed bad, and all the time. I just get up and keep going. I'd rather get smashed in a nice place than a shithole. :)

2) The people I know who can protect themselves have problems. Most of them have been hypnotized or brainwashed one way or another to not do any good, even when they like to think of themselves as good people.

3) Most of the ones that can protect themselves do not care to think of themselves as good people. They prefer to eat good people.

4) They are gullible as shit. You can't protect yourself if you let your enemy aim your gun but there are lots of "bad asses" that do that. Including military and cops. One subversive technique that I have encountered repeatedly is false accusation. The minute someone accuses me of being a pedo - my calls don't get returned anymore. I'm not a pedo, not trying to overthrow the united states, not racist (maybe a tiny bit), not gay, not a gay basher, not a misogyinist (much), not ... In fact a lot of people don't even care, the ones that are not gullible, are scared. They are afraid to be associated with someone who is even accused of something, anything, by anyone.

4) Looking for anyone with the above traits is like checking for cavities in a hungry lion's mouth. Vigilantism, for example is legal in the US - to an extent. I thought about looking for crime victims who need some help because the police don't give a shit. Maybe if I help them we can help each other and do some good. Nope. Too many "crime victims" are just posing to catch guys like me. Others are selfish and only interested in their own problems. Just putting up a craigslist add similar to this can get you killed.

5) There are a hundred former military special forces bad asses that think they can protect themselves but actually can't for every one that can. They are trained to go kill. Not to be a sitting duck - which is what a humanitarian is. Cops are better about it, but have all the other problems and will "investigate" (fuck with) anyone that says hello them. Plus "why don't you handle your own problems." Plus "What do you think you are a cop or something" (when you handle your own problems). Plus "how much are you paying me" which conflicts with "I became a cop to make the world a better place."

6) There are some segments of society that are completely useless for this activity. My estimate is at least 30 up to 60 percent of the population are a lost cause for several reason I won't post here.

Anyone have any idea how to find my unicorn?

P.S.

I thought about looking for close associates of people that can protect themselves but so far all those people are also bad or worse as described above.

Can someone explain to me why there are so few people that don't want to be a virtual prison bitch to their cult, "fraternity", etc?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Fail.

3. bookish

bookish

Honesty first.