smallworld.net---anyone a member?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by marketsurfer, Apr 28, 2009.

1. if so, would appreciate an invite

thanks!

surf g

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

They are so secretive, that they don't even exist, at least not at that address.

You meant:

http://www.asmallworld.net/login.php?logcode=103&rurl=/index_start.php

...and no soup, I mean invite for you! :)

By the way about a year or so ago I mentioned the need for an exclusive website catering to the rich and influental. At that time I wasn't aware that it already existed.

P.S.:aSmallWorld is an online social network service similar to Friendster. Dubbed "Snobster" by critics, it is an exclusive invitation-only network with roughly 500,000 members founded by Erik Wachtmeister. Only 20% of members have invitation rights.

3. correct. anyone here an invite bearing member?

prettty please! :D

4. Yeah, sure, but most members cannot send invites. At least not for a period of time.

5. "ASMALLWORLD is a private international community of culturally influential people who are connected by three degrees."

Aside from the pretension, what does that even mean?

6. correct. send me an invite when you get one.

thanks, surf

7. NazSpaz

NazSpaz

Would be pretty cool if Elite had those kind of restrictions on people joining.

Hey Baron, idea for you: Some sports message boards like Rivals.com and such will have some message boards where everyone can read and post, and then a private one that costs money and is more exclusive. How cool would it be if Elite had a side that charged a fee, even a large one like $100 a month, so there were some forums that weed out general internet traffic and are only for "Elite" traders. Just a thought.