Small traders' community forming in Marin County, CA

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Simba, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Simba

Simba

Hello,

are there any traders out there interested in joining a small traders' community / office in Marin County, just north of the Golden Gate Bridge.

I would be interested in sharing my house with other traders. Currently, there are 2 rooms available (a third room might become available in a few months).

There are two ways I could think of that a trader could join:
    1. A room could have two desks (and two traders), the trader is here during the day (no live-in); or
    2. The trader lives and works in one room (and shares bathroom, kitchen, and laundry facilities), in which case the room would be furnished, with a bed and desk.

The area here is very beautiful, and we live in a quiet, park-like setting. There is a walking / jogging track right outside the house, the back yard is set up with a Taebo bag and freeweights. There is a YMCA nearby. Restaurants and shopping is nearby. There is a Bright Trading office near here.

Here are few advantages I could think of:
    1. Traders could share their knowledge and experience, and help each other become better and more profitable traders.
    2. Traders could share resources (data feeds, broadband internet connection, software, books etc.), and save time and money.
    3. There could be workshops and seminars that traders could put on.

Cost would probably be around $300 / mo. for a desk, or $600 for a room (I will try to be flexible on this), and I would share the broadband cable with you (at no charge).

If you're interested, please let me know. I could send you some pictures. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

:)