small suggestion

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Yours truly, Apr 19, 2008.

1. I wonder if a feature that sort of gave a little help in determining which threads are "in play" so to speak and getting a lot of posts over a particular amount of time, might be appreciated by others . I would like it if something like that were added. Just seeing the last posted threads, like we do now, doesn't give quite enough info.

[​IMG]

2. Joe

Joe

3. And how about giving us the ability to rate the quality of individual threads? That way, readers can zoom straight in to the highest quality threads without having to sift through stacks of trash to get there. I know this idea has only been posted here about a thousand times over the past few years, but please consider it anyways.

Sigh... Why do I even bother? When was the last time an improvement suggestion posted in the feedback section actually got implemented? Um.... NEVER, afaik! (Banning X member and deleting X thread doesn't count- I'm talking about bona fide structural changes to ET.)

Seriously, why even <i>have</i> a feedback section if it's only purpose is to provide Baron with more fantastic improvement ideas to completely ignore? Yeah, yeah, I know the answer- "Hit the ignore button if you don't like it."... whatever.

4. cd23

cd23

Very good suggestion. It is common other places.

The way it is now, the system most supports arguments between people instead of quality threads of mutual interest.

5. lets make a deal

I won't attack you if you keep your mouth shut on SCT

and that is that