small pistol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morganist, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Topper

Topper

It kinda looks like a mix between HK Ruger and Sig. I didn't listen to the video but noticed it hi-lighted double action only which I wouldn't be a fan of.

Speaking of Sig, has anyone had the opportunity to fire a 229? Beautiful weapon if I must say chambered in .40 with interchangeable barrel and in the same price range as the glockand hk with double / single action option and external safety. I think I want one...

#101     Aug 29, 2009
  2. Topper

Topper

3. morganist

morganist Guest

#103     Oct 25, 2009
  4. Topper

Topper

That would be my guess. If you notice after it smacked her, she was only holding it with one hand. Also, she didn't really lean in prior to firing it. Good thing the guy who loaded it only put one in the chamber which was probably one of the only intelligent things he did.

#104     Oct 25, 2009
  5. Topper

Topper

By the way, did you end up picking up something for your carry? If so, are you happy with it?

#105     Oct 25, 2009
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

i can't i live in england it is not allowed. i hope to move somewhere with guns. i think the economic collapse will happen in six to thirty six months. i have set a list of things for it one is a small pistol and a rifle.

i went for glock 26

glock 21 fully auto

remmington model seven hundred sporting rifle

mp5 k

xm8 assault rifle

that is the dream list is that good. is that good taste in guns or not.

#106     Oct 25, 2009