small crap is where its at.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Free Thinker, May 14, 2003.

1. I was able to build mid 5 figure positions in both over a few month period.

I have written both up on VIC.

Good luck

#21     Jun 11, 2003
  2. Osiris

Osiris

P2, what is VIC, thanks in advance.

PS. Great chart on DDN :D

#22     Jun 12, 2003
  3. Osiris

Osiris

Here are some of the winners I have been watching for a while:

INNO - might have had its run already, slim fundamentals
    AGAM - started to break away, has had a good run already
    NAII - good run already, still fairly cheap though
    STST - big move today, choppier chart though

Lots of DD needed I am sure, i actually do not own any of them now, just watching from the sidelines with my money tied up for a bit :(

#23     Jun 12, 2003
  4. I bought TRAD on 3/28 and got out same day with .52. Thought it moved too much for one day, and would get back in on pullback.

Looks like it's about to go over 10 and my target was only 5 at the time.

#24     Jun 12, 2003
  5. Osiris

Osiris

Hope you do not mind all of my questions P2, but I like your posts.

What sort of risk/money management do you use? How much do you consider liquidity (for exit or stop loss) when building positions?

Thanks again in advance :)

#25     Jun 12, 2003
  6. out of STOR at about 1.60 (in at 1.24).

bought ANAD yesterday at 3.10 with a 2.70 stop. steve woods float turnover breakout, then pullback on light volume. could wait for a sign of strength, then buy, with a stop below swing low. i decided to buy a little here, then add more on a sign of strength.

#26     Jun 13, 2003
  7. VIC is http://www.valueinvestorsclub.com

Probably best site on the web.

INNO- Seems a bit pricey. I will do more research there.
    AGAM- Very interesting little company. More research required there also. Does the insider selling concern you?
    NAII- I have also been watching this stock since the 2's. Great company. My miss. Usually neutraceuticals are poor businesses b/c they have such low barriers to entry.
    STST-Seems pretty fully valued. The insiders seem to think so also. Watch them sell away.

What do you own. You seem to have chosen some good companies. How are the dilution issues at AGAM? Have you been speaking with management at any of these companies? Thanx in advance.

#27     Jun 13, 2003
  8. Liquidity flat out does not matter in investing. If I can get in, then I like it and I just bid for more lower. I do not use stops. Just watch the story. IF nothing changes, then you keep adding lower.

#28     Jun 13, 2003
  9. Keep an eye on WAVX here.

#29     Jun 13, 2003
  10. Osiris

Osiris

Quote from Osiris:

Here are some of the winners I have been watching for a while:

INNO - might have had its run already, slim fundamentals
    AGAM - started to break away, has had a good run already
    NAII - good run already, still fairly cheap though
    STST - big move today, choppier chart though

Lots of DD needed I am sure, i actually do not own any of them now, just watching from the sidelines with my money tied up for a bit

Just a quick disclaimer: I appologize if it was inappropriate to post tickers like that, if so someone please let me know and I will delete the post.
    Not that I assume I have the ability to hype up these stocks anyways, but I certainly do not want to be perceived as doing such.

Cheers :D

#30     Jun 15, 2003