small crap is where its at.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Free Thinker, May 14, 2003.

1. SMTR seems to be one of the pumpers today.

#11     May 15, 2003
  2. If nasdaq rolls over... and STOR.. decides to fill the gap... you will be screwed..

--MIKE

#12     May 15, 2003
  3. EMKR another one

#13     May 15, 2003
  4. GT getting buying. goodyear tire. disclaimer long this one. scary fundies here. lots of debt and pension problems.

#14     May 15, 2003
  5. GPK getting buying. disclaimer im long for a swing. i like the longterm fundies here. owned by COORS family.

ATLANTA, and GOLDEN, Colo., May 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Riverwood Holding, Inc., parent company of Riverwood International Corporation, and Graphic Packaging International Corporation (NYSE:GPK), announced today that they will take the name of Graphic Packaging Corporation upon completion of their merger.

The merger, announced on March 26, 2003, will create a global paperboard packaging company with leading market positions serving the beverage, food and consumer products industries worldwide. The pro forma 2002 revenues for the combined company as presented in the registration statement on Form S-4 are approximately $2.3 billion.

As previously announced, it is expected that Jeffrey Coors, currently Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Graphic Packaging, will become the Executive Chairman of the Board and Stephen Humphrey, currently President and Chief Executive Officer of Riverwood, will become President and Chief Executive Officer. Also as announced previously, David Scheible, currently Chief Operating Officer of Graphic Packaging, is expected to serve as Executive Vice President of Commercial Operations for the new company.

#15     May 15, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

UCOMA ( earnings came out yesterday before the open )gave some up earlier today only to close at the high...look at her chart..she has been my bread and butter, i have been holding for quite some time and she looks like she may go higher.....peace

#16     May 15, 2003
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

sold......peace

#17     Jun 11, 2003
  8. Made big money on DDN. I still think it's cheap even though I am up 300% on it in the last year. I bought a bunch more at 6 on thursday.

Other pick I am in is PTSX. I have a lot of that too.

Good luck and do your own dd.

#18     Jun 11, 2003
  9. Arnie

Arnie

SMSI

LUME

#19     Jun 11, 2003
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

these things trade by appoinment only.....but will track them...

#20     Jun 11, 2003