Slum tours are India’s most popular tourist destinations

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Why do you ask, how big do you think they were? Horrible situation for us. Were you on the sales team?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    #11     Jul 1, 2019
  2. mlawson71

mlawson71

Just pure curiosity. I was trying to picture it, and all the mental images I conjured were of very cramped spaces.

#12     Jul 2, 2019
  3. Yes sure was, they don't believe in personal space. Eventually some used laptops, we looked the other way when they bootlegged software and brought in extra chairs. They were little guys tho ...

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    #13     Jul 2, 2019
    mlawson71 likes this.
  4. mlawson71

mlawson71

That sounds exhausting to deal with.

#14     Jul 3, 2019
  5. Frankly speaking, I'm surprised that Taj Mahal isn't the most popular attraction in India. Thanks for sharing this information! I haven't been to this wonderful country, but I really want to. Yesterday I found an interesting online community forum called India Mike. It is dedicated to travel in India, including information, advice, hotel and restaurant recommendations, and travel itineraries. I'm going to learn more info before going to India, so your post is also useful for me.

#15     Sep 24, 2019
  6. I was sent over there to setup an offshore software factory for a major european financial institution. Each of us took turns being sick on 5 day cycle. We used every precaution, only bottle water, all meals were from the oberoi grand hotel. Never knew why anyone would want to vacation there. I assume to experience true poverty. Made us grateful with whatever we have.
    [​IMG]
    Have fun on your vaca ...

#16     Sep 24, 2019