Slick Willy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Sep 6, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Damn shame bill can talk like can. Best car salesperson I've listened to in many years. Sad! If this libtard were a no bullshit libertarian, and pushing for Romney, Ocommunist would be done right now, zero question!:(

2. Mav88

Mav88

Stupid and lazy humans are swayed by persona and words instead of a diligent search for effective policies, historical records, and examination of reality. It's all acting and hyperbole, so what.

The stupid and the lazy humans are clearly aligned with the democrats because they can't be bothered with things like having an ID.

Overall a depressing future given demographics.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 16 Trillion...and counting...

4. pspr

pspr

You have to admit that Bill Clinton has a unique talent. He is one of the most accomplished liars in America. I remember when he went on national TV before me, you and the rest of America and said with a straight face, "I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN." Then he repeated the lie in a court room, under oath.

And, of course, there are the other odd events in Clinton's past that have never been explained. To name just a few, Hillary's huge gains in cattle futures; the mysterious death of Mr. Foster; and lets not forget the Arkansas State Troopers who supplied Clinton with his whores.

The Clintons have been proven to be well accomplished liars. Last night was no exception. To claim Obama's policies are working is just another lie. The economy is suffering because of Obama and his policies. He has devastated the coal industry and is trying to do the same to the oil industry in the U.S. while at the same time guaranteeing loans to Brazil to develop off shore oil reserves. This is just the tip of the iceberg of his bad policy judgements.

Bill Clinton deserves to be in jail, not telling more lies to America on a national stage.

5. Brass

Brass

Whereas Bush's whole Iraq thing was just a harmless fib, right?

6. Brass

Brass

If.

Clinton is a Democrat. If Republicans had Clinton's intellectual heft then they'd likely be Democrats, too. Instead, they just pretend to be smarter and better and fairer, because pretending is so much easier than actually being. And, perhaps most incongruently, they try to look down upon him from below.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's some serious mental masturbation, brASS hole.

8. BSAM

BSAM

What's it matter what's said or whether the truth is told as long as your party wins, right?

9. Brass

Brass

Republican mantra?

10. Romney/ Ryan supporters would say so

#10     Sep 6, 2012