Sleepy Joe created a disaster . Millions of job openings nobody will work

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SammyJ, Mar 20, 2021.

1. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

you meant business debt, not campaign debt.

#31     Mar 21, 2021
    destriero likes this.
  2. SammyJ

SammyJ

I know 4 people sitting on their Sofa collecting pua unemployment and working on the side . I know a woman who turned down a job the other week because with her Pua and cash job she’s making $1200 a week . We needed the other 2 unemployment rounds but this round wasn’t needed or surely should have had much stricter criteria to get . I think were underestimating how strong the economy will be .

#32     Mar 21, 2021
  3. destriero

destriero

Arbitrary in that it's not indexed to inflation. Tough concept for you?

#33     Mar 21, 2021
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

LMAO then stop reading .... whatever nonsense you are reading.

#34     Mar 21, 2021
    VPhantom likes this.
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

He also wanted to go big yuuugly big with his 3rd stim back before the election he lost also yuuugly.

#35     Mar 21, 2021
    destriero likes this.
  6. Millionaire

Millionaire

Dont worry, Joe will let in millions of new illegals over the next few years. They will take those jobs.

#36     Mar 21, 2021
    VPhantom and TimtheEnchanter like this.
  7. destriero

destriero

You cold probably use the rest from fruit picking. I hear almond picking is the new hotness.

#37     Mar 21, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  8. And that it is not linked to inflation is a problem with you? I thought you, more than anyone else, believes in free market forces.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    #38     Mar 21, 2021
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

while a snarky comment, my hardcore pro Trump hr managers prefer immigrants over native born employees. The native born employees are entitled and don’t work hard.

#39     Mar 21, 2021
    VPhantom likes this.
  10. Millionaire

Millionaire

It was the same here in the UK, seasonal workers would come over from poor countries in europe to pick fruit on farms every year.

Now we are out of EU, the UK will issues 30,000 seasonal visas instead so they can still come over.

All this while paying generous benefits to the locals to sit on the sofa all day.

#40     Mar 21, 2021