Sleepless Nights

Discussion in 'Journals' started by lundy, Jun 6, 2002.

1. emk662

emk662

Lundy,
    From your attachment, I found several trades are made before 9:30 AM. Which exchange allows to do that?

#131     Jun 20, 2002
  2. lundy

lundy

man o man, i just got back from the car auction. I bought a couple old beaters. I'll post my pics now, but the problem is that the options market is closed now, so i'll have to wait till morning to post that pic.... ahhh, i'll just post everything in the morning.

spectre, I'm looking at the weekly and daily charts... I try to synch them up. (i use homegrown indicators)

The only problem is September terrorist attack. Throws my fibonacci count off a bit on my daily charts. However, I have a solid indication that this week is the bottom. Thats based on weekly chart with only the last few weeks being used (so september 11th doesn't matter. So tomorrow (friday) could go lower... although I hope not as im almost completely long.

emk662, it is weird why the time's are off. I'll see what they synch up to tomorrow.

#132     Jun 21, 2002
  3. lundy

lundy

hmmm, i think I bought too much yesterday, leaves me at a little bit of risk today.

However, now that the NDX actually made a new low today, I think it safe for me to assume this is the bottom.

I have a bit more money to buy more calls if we go lower today, but this support looks like it may hold.

#133     Jun 21, 2002
  4. it is looking a little better, but it is triple witching and it could go berzerk in the last hour either direction. You may be right about the naz.

I'm checking out EBAY to buy calls on if the naz turns up. EBAY broke out of its trading range on good volume a few days ago and has been retracing back to the breakout level on lighter volume.

#134     Jun 21, 2002
  5. lundy

lundy

this should be bottom on nq

#135     Jun 21, 2002
  6. lundy

lundy

lost 2 points on that one, not really trading intraday, just accumulating call options.

#136     Jun 21, 2002
  7. lundy

lundy

dotslash, it's going berzerk in last hour.

#137     Jun 21, 2002
  8. lundy

lundy

gotta run, but it's looking real good into the close.

everything is working out as expected as far as this week being the lwo. cya

#138     Jun 21, 2002
  9. Nice action today.....kept me on my toes.

#139     Jun 21, 2002
  10. Nobert

Nobert

Anyone still here ?

If so, how did it went for you ?

Trading, investing, life ?

#140     Feb 21, 2023