Slave!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Aug 28, 2011.

1. - Which family of five makes 200,000 per year in the US Handouts?

- Which lobby lobbies for money to be sent to a foreign country, only to have part of the handout funnelled back to the same lobby so that it could lobby for more money?

- Which country received 3 trillion dollars in aid over the last 60+ years - according to economists commissioned by the "Army War College" in 2003?

- Who conducts the most intense spying operation against the United States according to the Government Accountability Office (GAO)?

- Which country actively stole US technology and passed it on to other nations, some of them are US's adversaries?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f6KOD5iicdU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. You really dont get it, do you? There are many of us Americans that would turn our back on America before we turn our back on Israel. You really are consistant about making it an "Us vs. Them" situation, aren't you?

Genesis 12:2-3 [God said]
    “I will make you into a great nation,
    and I will bless you;
    I will make your name great,
    and you will be a blessing.
    I will bless those who bless you,
    and whoever curses you I will curse;
    and all peoples on earth
    will be blessed through you

Now, when you see that passage, who do you think are the blessed ones and who do you think are the cursed ones? Seems to me that every nation that curses Israel is cursed and every nation that blesses Israel is blessed.

Looks like you are on the wrong side Sameeh.

5. I thought the problems with America today have to do with the muslims who are making us go to war with them. Those same muslims that hate Israel. If muslims loved Israel, then there would be no war today.

6. g222

g222

quote from peilthetraveler:

7. Israel and the USA are united against the Muslim Terror Enemy.

8. While Israel milks the US dry!

10. Lets see...we give about $3 billion to Israel every year. Last year our budget was $3,600 billion. So less than 1/10th of 1% of our budget goes to Israel.

YEP! They are milking us dry!

#10     Aug 29, 2011