Slaughter at the close..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Batman28, Feb 26, 2008.

1. this is a very very good point to short everything u can across the market.. anything u can get ur hand on..

#21     Feb 26, 2008
  2. short short.. big players won't let asia steal the cakes!! quick sell out!

#22     Feb 26, 2008
  3. I believe that was it, your slaughter was a 10 pts drop from the high on ES, nothing tp worry about, the bounce on the midpoint was actually a superb place to take a long.

#23     Feb 26, 2008

4. this is exactly what the big players wants you to think. they go against the sheeple. We are making new highs as i am writing this

#24     Feb 26, 2008

5. what planet are you on? this is exactly the reason why people lose money. a little move in the day and they totally forget everything that's happening.

and plus, you expect asia to wake up and buy? europe to buy?

you're mad.

#25     Feb 26, 2008
  6. I dont give a rats ass what europe and asia are doing. I react to what i see instead of posting shitty ''HO NOES WERE GOING DOWN'' posts that fails to materialize, enjoy your short being eaten alive while the markets are making new highs and my long from midpoint is working just fine. you should consider bringing back your hoky grail (tm) brand crystal ball at walmart for a refund

#26     Feb 26, 2008
  7. that's possbile. but watch for a very very big move correction.. if not now when u wake up. this is not sustainable. it's so clear.

#27     Feb 26, 2008
  8. I think women should have one pair of shoes.

#28     Feb 26, 2008
  9. [​IMG]

#29     Feb 26, 2008
  10. [​IMG]

The "short squeeze" on our caped crusader friend.

#30     Feb 26, 2008