Slaughter at the close..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Batman28, Feb 26, 2008.

1. yes i have. and still will. because i know who's short and i know why markets goes up like this back of who's play.

im not here to prove myself. i have been suprised in the past. but if you had the info i have, you'd trust me. market right now is very volatile. but trust me we haven't hit the bottom yet and a lot of BIG people are short. so i'm guessing being short is a good idea. remember i don't trade.

also note inflation drastically pushes up equities.. this is while real economy is getting raped.. it's normal for market to go up like this in the worse of times, but you should be short from a longer term perspective.

#11     Feb 26, 2008
  2. HO NOES we bounced on the midpoint!

#12     Feb 26, 2008
  3. even in the shorter term i don't think the big guys will let asia take profits.. geo-tradingly speaking, so i expect some big sellers at the close.. retails are not navigational.

#13     Feb 26, 2008

4. I think i have the same crystal ball as you, did you buy it at walmart on special too?

#14     Feb 26, 2008
  5. redpr

redpr

im swing short at 17725 and 100.95 in oil...

#15     Feb 26, 2008
  6. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say "into the close"?

#16     Feb 26, 2008
  7. balda

balda

At which level it should be trading?

#17     Feb 26, 2008

8. both. short/long term. but if u can't afford the margin u might not be able take the volatility in the market at the moment.

#18     Feb 26, 2008
  9. midpoint is holding on indexes, might be the end of the slaughter

#19     Feb 26, 2008

10. i'm no genius and i don't know everything. but the equity indices are artificially, microeconomcally inflated up around 4%. the market hasn't gone anywhere in the past 2 days. it should be moving down.

#20     Feb 26, 2008