Slander and Fraud concerning my Account

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Nine_Ender, Sep 20, 2011.

1. That is naive, cycle.

By posting a thread with such a sensationalized title like "The Apple Crash" you've made a down call and most mature posters understand that, but you do not because you are immature, naive and stupid.

You aren't conducting yourself or communicating properly in these forums so be more mindful of the intention than what you're planning to say because the meaning is obvious that you think apple will go down, and the date you made the call is in the opening post, as are all the others. Don't start threads unless you are actually making those calls, because otherwise you're just a childish, attention hungry alias posting nonsense without respecting others who have way more experience trading and participating in these forums than you have.

Grow up.

#51     Feb 16, 2012
  2. Because you are immature I'll keep quoting myself until you grow up and get some reading comprehension than with your high school diploma educational background, possibly community college associates.

#52     Feb 16, 2012
  3. bwolinsky,
    Like Nine_Ender you repeatedly conflate TA analysis with actual trades.
    This demonstrates intentional malicious conduct and/or appalling ignorance by yourself.
    I made no AAPL trade recommendation - short or long.
    P.S. are your clients aware of how you conduct yourself on public forums ?

[disclosure as per http://stockmarket618.wordpress.com/2012/02/10/aapl-parabolic-irrational-exuberance/ - no AAPL position held]

Brokerage / management fees / commissions...
    Stockbrokers / investment advisors...
    I'm not interested in semantics.
    We all know how brokers obtain income and it's not from trading their own account.
    Case closed.

Please note I did not initiate conflict with bwolinsky.
    bwolinsky is solely responsible as he/she chose to troll my threads and stalk me.

#53     Feb 16, 2012
  4. bone

bone

Grand Supercycle:

As a member of the Elite Trader community, you agreed to abide by common membership rules and procedures, and that includes that you do not troll other members. Your campaign against others here on ET is, in my opinion at least, trolling.

You are consistently posting after certain members trying to "call them out" with your vendettas.

I would invite you to reflect upon your behavior.

#54     Feb 17, 2012
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I've put Grand_Super_Cycle, Nitro, Denner, ForexForex, and Atticus on ignore. As a group, they are far more annoying then useful to a trader. A very mediocre group to say the least. The lies, frauds, and "jokes" are getting more prevelant again.

In the special case of Atticus, he may have knowledge in his narrow specialty, but when he stops over into other areas ( including some option plays ) he assumes knowledge he doesn't have. This is not a problem, except that he then becomes arrogant and testy. Not a good character trait.

The site suffers when 50% of the Trading area occurs in threads started by two of these individuals. Even then, this Grand guy starts "spreading his seed" onto other threads when people ignore him. As a sponsor, I would put heat on the site to turf the guy he's an obvious fraud and a black mark on your industry.

#55     Feb 17, 2012
  6. I heard that NE is being investigated for puppy-f*cking. You think you know some people?

#56     Feb 17, 2012
  7. I really would say the least best person to ignore in the forums may actually be atticus.

#57     Feb 17, 2012
  8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Who will I listen to on options: ex-O'Connor guy or you?

Secondly, why are you advertising that you put someone on ignore? It's like a little girl who says, "I'm not talking to you. You hear me! I'm not talking to you. DOn't even try talking to me! I'm not going to talk to you anymore!"

#58     Feb 17, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Atticus has forgotten more than you have the capacity to learn in ten lifetimes.

#59     Feb 18, 2012
  10. I think it helps to see who posters are ignoring. The evidence of conflict usually involves passive aggressive criticism that leads to name calling, and personal attacks. When that happens since there's no substance I think it's a bit more acceptable now to list posters on ignore so people in the future know why they aren't responding to certain people.

#60     Feb 18, 2012