Slander and Fraud concerning my Account

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Nine_Ender, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I've decided that stating my opinion is my freedom that will not be interfered with by smaller minds on this forum. The psychobabble I don't care about anymore. Something about trading encourages young generally rude behaviour with a healthy sprinkle of arrogance. I've seen this in play on trading floors first hand.

One constructive choice is to reduce my posts and refrain from posting trading ideas in most cases. In a perfect world we could discuss how the TSX is getting cheap again and at what price is it a medium term buy. I think anything around 11500 or lower is fine it will make money if you have a longer term horizen.

#31     Dec 14, 2011
  2. #32     Dec 14, 2011
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I offered up a goldmine trade in early 2011 to buy Canadian bank options into earnings on speculation of a dividend increase. You could print money on that trade. You of course chose to ignore that trade, but if you wanted to fade it using options you would have lost 100% within weeks. I invested my own money in a few hundred call options and made a fair bit.

Of course, all those bank stocks are now down significantly from their peaks. It doesn't change the fact that the trade was a slam dunk home run. Very few people have posted anything this good on this site for two years. Not surprisingly, when I reposted this trade people ignored it. I rarely post actual trade recommendations.

My RIM recommendation had an expiry of April 2011, as ALL my long equity recommendations had this year. I've discussed the importance of seasonality several times on this site. The Japanese earthquake was a big factor in this years flat to down markets.

Truth is I am a swing trader using fundamentals, which from what I can tell is quite different then your area of interest. So I highly doubt we have much to talk sbout.

#33     Dec 14, 2011
    #34     Dec 14, 2011
  5. Long RIMM here at 15.11. Stop at $13.

#35     Dec 14, 2011
  6. BE ADVISED: Nine_Ender and bc1 are sockpuppets.

#36     Jan 30, 2012
  7. bone

bone

Grand Supercycle:

As a member of the Elite Trader community, you agreed to abide by common membership rules and procedures, and that includes that you do not troll other members. Your campaign against others here on ET is, in my opinion at least, trolling.

You resurrect a stale thread to call out a member. You are consistently posting after certain members trying to "call them out" with your vendettas.

I would invite you to reflect upon your behavior.

#37     Jan 31, 2012
  8. bone...

you made me realize how embarrassed I am. We call ourselves traders...

ES

#38     Jan 31, 2012
  9. Please note I did not initiate any conflict with Nine_Ender.
    Nine_Ender is solely responsible as he/she chose to troll my threads and stalk me.
    Stalkers are creepy and need help.

#39     Jan 31, 2012
  10. WARNING: bc1 and Nine_Ender are sockpuppets.

#40     Feb 8, 2012