Skype Users- Post Your Screen Names Here

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by SoCalTrader619, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I'm a trader who enjoys chatting with others about the markets, trading, etc. I've found that Skype is a great way to communicate with others real-time, either via typing or voice chat. There is also an option for a room with multiple chatters at the same time. It would be great if some ETers would post their Skype names so that we can communicate with one another.

I understand that some might be hesitant about sharing their screen name, but if anyone ever Skypes you that you'd rather not talk to, there is a "block-user" option.

I'm looking forward to meeting some other traders. Chat with ya soon!

-Scott

2. Hi mine is

danieljsalasg

I am there around 1 pm in US time or 7 Pm european time

cheers

3. Sushi

Sushi

I never understood skype. What's the deal? Why just not use the telephone or elite trader chatprivate? Makes no sense

4. Surdo

Surdo

MSN messenger works fine for me.

I have a dog, so I am not looking to make any new friends looking for free food!

5. Skype rocks, That is how I produce with artist around the world. Try VNC VIEWER as well. I use both to work with artist/producers and they can see my screen, I can see theirs.

I used skype/VNC viewer for a while trading remote. No longer use it to trade.. but its far better than MSN. Headset is essential.

Skype is actually tied into my phone, so if someone calls me on the computure its transfered to my cell.

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

That's because you are an idiot. Skype is free, not like a european or asian call, you can use cameras thus showing charts and ET chatprivate is not necesserily private...

Got it?

P.S.: Also, you might don't want to share your number with every idiot here on ET.... :)

7. josh1491

josh1491

Mine is:

joshkstevenson

8. Cesko

Cesko

:confused: :confused: :confused:

9. bespoke

bespoke

chocolatedaddy69

add me

10. Cesko

Cesko

The way I talk on Skype would cost me $400-500/month 20 years ago.

#10     Dec 29, 2008