Skyline Futures, LLC

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by bond316, Jul 30, 2009.

1. bond316

bond316

I guess this is another scam then...a little weird because he offers to manage your account where you still have full control. You can cancel trades at any time or withdraw funds or whatever.

#11     Nov 11, 2009
  2. OTP

OTP

Scam barely coves it. In his trading room and in speaking with him about his managed accounts, he shared information about the fabulous results he had achieved. It appears that was only in back testing. I became concerned and asked for more detailed information and told him the results he shared were nothing like the results he said he got from his managed accounts. At this point, he stopped communicating with me. This was after I paid him $1500. I have terminated my agreement with him, have filed complaints with all appropriate agencies, and may take action against him personally. Yes, another scam.

#12     Dec 3, 2009
  3. F5gator

F5gator

I would like to talk with anyone who's had dealings with him. Please PM me with your phone number and I will call you. Thank You

#13     Dec 7, 2009
  4. That is, if you like to give out your personal information to someone with 1 post...

Why not send your SSN and credit card number while you are at it... :D

#14     Dec 7, 2009
  5. EVERYONE offering trading advice is a scammer, unless THEY prove they work. That is something that seems to escape newbies chasing the low road to wealth.

Seriously, it seems like a good business, is setup a website in a 3rd world country, put up a professional site, a few testimonials and start collecting the money from people who give money to strangers without compelling PROOF.

#15     Dec 7, 2009
  6. F5gator

F5gator

Well the reason it's my 1st post is because when I googled his name this thread poped up. I have been dealing with him since July and it looks like I will have to take action against him. :mad:

#16     Dec 8, 2009
  7. aja

aja

Why it took you 6 months to realize he is not delivering?

#17     Dec 19, 2009