Skull & Bones on CBSNews: if the Bush are not satanists I don't know who are then

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Nov 25, 2003.

1. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/02/60minutes/main576332.shtml

Skull and Bones, with all its ritual and macabre relics, was founded in 1832 as a new world version of secret student societies that were common in Germany at the time. Since then, it has chosen or "tapped" only 15 senior students a year who become patriarchs when they graduate -- lifetime members of the ultimate old boys' club.

“Skull and Bones is so tiny. That's what makes this staggering,” says Robbins. “There are only 15 people a year, which means there are about 800 living members at any one time.”

But a lot of Bonesmen have gone on to positions of great power, which Robbins says is the main purpose of this secret society: to get as many members as possible into positions of power.

“They do have many individuals in influential positions,” says Robbins. “And that's why this is something that we need to know about.”

President Bush has tapped five fellow Bonesmen to join his administration. Most recently, he selected William Donaldson, Skull and Bones 1953, the head of the Securities and Exchange Commission. Like the President, he's taken the Bones oath of silence.

“It's this sepulchral, tomblike, windowless, granite, sandstone bulk that you can't miss. And I lived next to it,” says Rosenbaum. “I had passed it all the time. And during the initiation rites, you could hear strange cries and whispers coming from the Skull and Bones tomb.”

2. They are cynical enough to even desecrate tombs ...

http://www.newsfrombabylon.com/article.php?sid=3312

Raleigh Thompson, former San Carlos Apache councilman in Arizona, told the gathering at the Mount Graham Sacred Run in August that Skull and Bones Society officers met with an Apache delegation, including then-chairman Ned Anderson and a tribal attorney, in a series of meetings in New York in 1987.

Jonathan Bush, George H.W. Bush’s brother (President George W. Bush’s uncle) was present in the Skull and Bones delegation that met with Apaches. The Bonesmen offered to return the skull in exchange for the Apaches keeping the matter secret. Thompson said the skull was that of a child and the Apache delegation did not accept it.

"They admitted that they called this skull Geronimo. They gave us the skull, but the skull was so small that it looked like a young boy’s skull," Thompson said. He said it is time to bring Geronimo home to the mountains that he loved and wanted to return to, the San Carlos Apaches’ Triplet Mountains.

However, Apache efforts for the past 17 years have not resulted in Geronimo being returned for burial.

In the Skull and Bones Tomb, a glass case houses the skull they call Geronimo’s. Thompson said they also have other bones of Geronimo’s and portions of his horse’s bridle from the Apache leader’s grave.

Robbins quotes Anderson as to what happened after the Apache delegation rejected the child’s skull.

"The Bonesmen then tried to persuade Anderson to sign a document stipulating that the society did not have Geronimo’s skull, that he would take home the display case, and that he would never talk about the matter again. Anderson refused."

3. Maybe the Apache's need some bargaining chips. I,ed be happy to provide the shovels.

4. Cammin71

Cammin71

From "Bush's lies", I thought it was relevent.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Cammin71:

Bush is evil, the people behind him are even more evil.
    We are a super power because our leaders are good at being evil.
    j/k
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*-)

5. Bolts

Bolts

President Taft was Skull and Bones. As is Democratic candidate John Kerry.

6. They are in both camps because they are neither republican nor democrat they are skulls above all. I have studied their doctrine and they have no religion or political color they are "internationalists" in the sense of collectivism of fascism or bolchevism because it is only 2 facettes of the same mirror. In fact they are not facists or bolchevists - although their cynism and criminal methods are very near it is not political - they use fascism and bolchevism once again so fascists and bolchevists are puppets in their hands. Religion and politic are just pretext for them but it is crucial that they use religion and politics. If a new religion is emerging like the New Age they will surf on it and use it. If there are 2 political parties they will be on both sides. Even Fascism is not a political goal by itself for them, they use Fascism and fascists puppets because they can implement laws they want easily through them. When they don't need the fascists or the bolchevists anymore they are eliminated (for example the Maffias of Sicile have been used against Mussolini) and we have again a pseudo democracy and the wheels turn again. But at each wheel turn they have accumulated more percentage of the wealth of whole nations in the world not only in America of course.

P.S.: they must not also be confounded with the Maffias, they are very carefull to build an image of honorability that is very different from the Maffias. In fact the Maffias have understood that and just try to copy their method: they are trying to change the law in their favor so that their business is not considered out of law any more hee hee ! A russian Maffia controlling 50% of silver mine in Russia has said that it is a sign of success for a Maffiosi if he can succed legally to do criminal affairs.

7. Bolts

Bolts

I wasn't trying to make a point about their political affiliations, I just thought it was an interesting factoid. :p But yes, it's a little creepy that 3 presidents and now, possibly a fourth will have come from Skull & Bones. But I think you have to put it in the proper perspective and remember that they admit only the best and the brightest (or the offspring of the best and the brightest, in the case of you-know-who). So it is at best unclear whether they are an organization that is truly powerful and has a (possibly sinister) agenda, or whether its members are simply individuals who seek to use the organization to network and empower each individual's seperate agendas.

8. harry!!! cool info. keep em coming.:)
    Mushrooms showing signs of intelligence???:D :D :D hmmmm not yet, at least few are starting to question what is really happening ....:cool: :cool: