Skilling is a Wild Party Animal!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by aphexcoil, Apr 22, 2004.

1. AC3

AC3

Am a regular at one of the last places he was at ...... really wish I had been there that night ............ sticking his head in the toilet and taking a pic for the site wudda been the least I cud do for the THOUSANDS that got f'ed out of their life savings .....

#11     Apr 23, 2004
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Yeah.....That would have been some consolation for some people who got their retirement stolen from them. I know a guy who was financially devastated because of the Enron debacle. Bad, bad deal.

#12     Apr 23, 2004
  3. AC3

AC3

I was seriously suprised that he didn't get his ass kicked when while he was in there ...... its a fairly scruffy place and at that time of night Im sure it wudnt have taken much to get someone 2 tune him up......

#13     Apr 23, 2004
  4. Cheese

Cheese

Thats right, unleash the herd .. tune up Skilling and anyone else you imagine is your enemy. Vent your dumb fu*k mindless spleen on an unkind world.

#14     Apr 24, 2004
  5. Oh yeah, unhapilly his friend Bush has not followed the same path. One profits the other pays the bill haha !

#15     Apr 24, 2004
  6. AC3

AC3

Putting himeself out there as "losing it" under the pressure w/ the hopes of winning some sympathy from the courts during sentencing .... whatever ..... point I was trying 2 make was that a smack 2 the back fo the head is about all the punishment these guys will ever see.... the money they took is gone and wont ever come back and all the civil suits in the world will make only the lawyer representing the suckers any money.........cheeseI would make sure I knew who I was talking to before I cried out like a little bitch . I'll leave it at that.

#16     Apr 24, 2004
  7. Are you for real? Yes the prosecution has a job ahead of it and I guess to take that point of view, how dare we say bad things about OJ!

Skilling was the CEO of a firm whose balance sheet and revenues were mostly a fiction. A very well planned and disguised fiction. Hundreds of "off balance sheet" partnerships were arranged to hide the debt. Skilling was a star at Harvard and the youngest partner at his consulting firm job before that.

Do you really think he was just not on top of things while CEO? A huge ponzi scheme that he didn'y approve?

#17     Apr 24, 2004
  8. Cheese

Cheese

"..cheese, I would make sure I knew who I was talking to .."

Oh yeah .. gonna track me down and tune me up. The trader who tunes people up. Sweet .. you should start your own 'tuning people up' thread.

And let me remind you of this: you're the one thats been doing the crying, bitch.

#18     Apr 24, 2004
  9. Time will tell what he knew and approved and what he didn't. In the meantime, he is innocent until proven guilty.

#19     Apr 24, 2004