Skateboarding

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Vinny1, Aug 23, 2010.

1. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Rumors about Gino Ianucci's fat come back...

:)

PS: Also check "the cinematographer project" from transworld that just came out. It's filmed like a movie in super high quality. Totally awesome.

#31     Apr 12, 2012
  2. Lornz

Lornz

Thanks!

Skateboarding truly is poetry in motion!

I find it difficult to grasp that it's been 15 years since "Cinematographer". I'm getting old...

#32     Apr 13, 2012
  3. Crispy

Crispy

I turned 40, 2 weeks ago. Pulled out my old stick and can stick pop an ollie, do slides and crap.

Any old guys still skate parks and stuff here? I found one near my house that NOBODY uses. Id love to hit it...but im feeling like an old coot..:D. Never was able to bust airs, but love the bowl to carve and hit the coping.

#33     Apr 13, 2012
  4. Lornz

Lornz

I'm ten years younger than you, but I also feel old. There's a new park being built later this year not far from my house. I haven't skated in nearly 7 years, but I've decided to buy a board and regain my youth!

#34     Apr 13, 2012
  5. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I have a friend who just turned 40 and is better than me. It doesn't flip much anymore under his feet but well...He still skates super fast and stylish.

#35     Apr 13, 2012
  6. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

i used to have a kryptonic board, tracker trucks and kryptonic wheels. way back in the day.also had an alva.
    remember dogtown or powell ? sims? G & S ?

#36     Apr 14, 2012
  7. spd

spd

Me and my pals who are no longer young bucks still like carving pools. My knees told me to stop trying to do flip tricks down stairs.

#37     Apr 15, 2012
  8. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

gull wing, independent trucks, hobie.

#38     Apr 16, 2012
  9. Crispy

Crispy

Do it!

#39     Apr 16, 2012
  10. Crispy

Crispy

Had all those names and more. Dogtown had my fave graphics back then.

Did you take your nick from the NY hardcore band?

#40     Apr 16, 2012