sKaLpZ' (NEXT) USD/JPY Short Trade

Discussion in 'Forex' started by sKaLpZ, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is an idea that seems to be widespread in retail spot fx; besides getting lured into the bucket-shop racket with high leverage and tiny trading lots, there seems to be this sort of myth where one can get away with never taking a loser as long as they are "hedged". Like if your long EUR/USD position starts bleeding, buy GBP/USD to "offset" that position. If you read a few of those fx forums you'll see these "can't take a loss" spread positions put on all the time. It's a clever marketing ploy that appeals to the losing trader's ego, which makes sense as it's likely a good portion of spot fx traders are former stock daytraders who were shafted by pdt regs and now have no where else to trade.

#31     Jul 2, 2005
  2. I have asked this schmuck for his P/L results on multiple occasions. Many others have also. Yet he refuses to do so. Now he's trying to sell his ridiculous system and claim some ridiculous claims. Then I invited him to my old unit at Quantico so we could have a chat. He responded by making some childish remark about how my Marine Corps training wouldn't help when he's scalping me for money when he's on the winning side of a trade. I'm guessing this schmuck is that Andrew Spanton from Global FX trying different screennames after he's been banned several times. He can't get traders in his bucketshop so he has resorted to putting on this fiasco. Get a life there schmuckatelli, and join the marines. I'll make sure the DI's at the island treat you really well. Promise!

#32     Jul 3, 2005
  3. You're correct.

It's called, ignoring a bozo.

#33     Jul 3, 2005
  4. You think DHT is about waiting until a trade comes back?

LMAO

With guys like you in the market, no wonder it's so easy to make 100s of point profit a week!

#34     Jul 3, 2005
  5. Maybe YOU don't take a loss.

Me hitting my 500-point TP on my current USD/JPY short is not that.

Either was me hitting my last 500-pt TP (plus 100 more) on my EUR/USD short trade in which I called the trade 40-days out.

You can read the thread in this forum.

Better keep guessing, Illiquid.

*busts up laughing*

#35     Jul 3, 2005
  6. Ha!

You get a life. Be a trader.

fx

#36     Jul 3, 2005
  7. Someone ban this poser for good. We're sick and tired of listening to this retard rant and rave about how great he is. Why the hell are you even on this board trying to hawk your miraculous system if you're making Sooooo much one. Come the f**k on.

#37     Jul 3, 2005
  8. i gota ask..is he the moron "coinz" who ran around acting as if he was gods gift to shit like a year ago that got laughed out several forums and baned once or twice on this one?
    hes got same attude..similar name..and same liking to market/broker..

#38     Jul 3, 2005
  9. no ... he is not SPanton

yes ... he is Coinz

:p

#39     Jul 3, 2005

10. He sounds like okitiri to me.

#40     Jul 3, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.