sKaLpZ' (NEXT) USD/JPY Short Trade

Discussion in 'Forex' started by sKaLpZ, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good analysis!

Agreed, this 17-cent tumble even shocked me, and I've got market shocks already build into my system!

how on earth could fundamentals that drove EUR/USD to 1.3665, that have NOT actually changed, now account for a 1700-pip drop swing??

lmao,

Saham

#11     Jul 1, 2005

2. I don't know about challenging you but I have been long from 109.70 on 6/28/05 till today's ask price of 111.78 with 3 100k contracts. I think I'm slowly putting your money in my pocket, if you say you are short since 110.34.

I have a better trade than that. I'm short the GBP/USD from 1.8128 on 6/29/05 looking at today's ask price of 1.7684 with 2 100k contracts.

I think I'm just lucky.

#12     Jul 1, 2005
  3. Very good trading!

Nope, you ain't got none of my money, mister. I want the price to climb on my USD/JPY short. :D

No problemo there.

You probably were lucky to be on the right side of the yen and cable moves. No offense.

My cable long trade is sitting down almost 1650-points... just where I want it. :cool:

"Luck" is built into my systems.

sKaLpZ

#13     Jul 1, 2005
  4. I challenge you.

#14     Jul 1, 2005
  5. I'm long USD. Mainly to catch the interest rate spread :)

#15     Jul 2, 2005
  6. lmao...

you'd be better off to find a different occupation.

because if you and me did trade, you'd be mostly thinking about one thing...

"Where's my Stop Loss?"

fxscalper

#16     Jul 2, 2005
  7. Hey best currency trader on the planet, you know the short EUR/USD trade you had last year? And it took more than 8 months to be flat, and i may add with an incredible amount of luck and bad Europeans economic event?

Well just cause of that you can no longer call yourself the Best trader on the planet! That title is now up for grabs.

sorry coinzy

Btw you really plan to go short on USD/JPY??? Japaneese are dead, gone, bye-bye, history, old relics of the cold-war like the russians! Forget about the Samouraï, Shaolins are the way to the future!!!

#17     Jul 2, 2005

8. If GM or FORD could make good cars that don't break, they would have a chance to survive.

They rule on the looks though! And i prefer a good american engine expressing it's full power at 3000 RPM than a stupid Honda engine that you have to puch up to 7000 RPM before feeling the slightest form of acceleration.

But if i have to pay for repairs on that stupid GM car every year, what use is it for me?

Honda and Mazda are more expensive than GM and Ford btw, it's not a currency issue. The demand for Japanese cars is just stronger.

#18     Jul 2, 2005
  9. The EUR/USD short trade didn't make me the best, good trading does. :D

Yeah, I'm in long yen against the USD and currently sitting close to 150-pts down, so what?

I'll still hit my 500-pt TP and that's all that matters - :cool: - making money.

By the way, the title is not up for grabs until I lose.

I don't foresee that happening anytime soon. Not with the likes of that sloppy trader slug Long-And-Short as a challenger.

lmao,

thescalper

#19     Jul 2, 2005
  10. You're right.

You should become an analyst for the auto industry. I'm not kidding.

#20     Jul 2, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.