SJW Skater Makes it about Pence then says it should not be.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Feb 13, 2018.

1. jem

jem

So following in the footsteps of the NFL this guy politicizes the olympics... ratings seem to be going down... surely some of his teamates are pissed for soaking up all the publicity with this crap.

Now he says he does not want to make this about Mike Pence.
    Its like the NFL players kneeling for the Flag and then saying its not about the flag.
    Stop ruining sports and entertainment with politics.
    And the networks should cease using these spectacles to promote their agendas too.

I don't really want to see an athlete home with his family kissing his wife or his gay partner. (like we saw in the last olympics)

If you wish to do a personal story... show us how he or she trains.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...ppon-dont-want-olympic-experience-mike-pence/

Despite taking shots at Mike Pence over his LGBT views, gay United States Olympic skater Adam Rippon said at a press conference in Pyeongchang, South Korea Tuesday that he did not want his Olympic experience to be about the vice president.

“I have no problem talking about what I’ve said because I stand by it, but I think right now the Olympics are about Olympic competition and the athletes involved,” Rippon told reporters.

Rippon said his comments about Pence have resulted in extra attention to his teammates.
    “I don’t want to distract from their experience,” he added. “And I don’t want my Olympic experience to be about Mike Pence.”

... more at link

2. RRY16

RRY16

I Agree so stop doing it..Everything with you is about politics.