Six Steps to Better Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joe Ross, Oct 30, 2009.

1. If you consider name calling reasonable and insults logical then who would want to sustain any communication, let alone debate, with you, cabletrader.

#31     Nov 2, 2009
  2. #32     Nov 2, 2009
  3. Thank you, you proved my point! Incapable of sustaining a reasoned and logical debate about the subject you blow smoke about unrelated issues.

Best get back to your rats, cheese, pirates, milk, cows, and whatever other garbage you've dreamed up lately, you're way out of your depth here Avery! :D

#33     Nov 2, 2009
  4. No, you proved my point.

#34     Nov 2, 2009
  5. Yeah well my Dad's bigger than your Dad so....blah!

Pathetic nonsense......go play with your rats :p

If you're able to take part in the discussion then fine, other nonsense of yours will be ignored in this thread.

#35     Nov 2, 2009
  6. "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do."

- Benjamin Franklin

You should have quit long ago.

#36     Nov 2, 2009
  7. You could? Prove it by doing so. Otherwise, you're just a fool.

#37     Nov 2, 2009
  8. "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do."

- Benjamin Franklin

#38     Nov 2, 2009

9. What is the reasoning behind the trade?

#39     Nov 2, 2009
  10. Read Joe Ross's Law of Charts and Trader Trick entry flr complete details. Their free.

Basically it is your standard 'sell the pullback in a downtrend.' The 3rd bar from the left side of the chart represents the end of the pullback move; the 'Signal' bar. When its bottom is taken out it is your signal to 'Sell'. Your initial Stop is the top of the 'Signal'.

(The trade was spotted during the creation of the 2nd bar from the left but it took me a while to figure out how to upload the chart.)

#40     Nov 2, 2009