Six Steps to Better Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joe Ross, Oct 30, 2009.

1. "What is obvious is often unseen"

#21     Nov 2, 2009
  2. So it seems, which is why people like you and Joe Ross can sell it!

“A fool and his money are soon parted.” Thomas Tusser 1524-1580

#22     Nov 2, 2009
  3. "Never wear a grass skirt to a bonfire."
    Artist unknown

#23     Nov 2, 2009
  4. cabletrader, you could easily post the obvious, your trading method, your "secrets", and your vast trading knowledge here, for FREE, and put everyone else out of business IF what you post is of value. The thread would go viral in the trading community and no one would need buy books, indicators, systems, methods, CDs, videos, seminar tickets, etc. That would be beneficial to the traders of the world.

Otherwise:

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do."

-Benjamin Franklin

You're just a fool.

#24     Nov 2, 2009
  5. Hahaha, trust you!

:D

#25     Nov 2, 2009
  6. lol, I could but it wouldn't do the majority any good!

If you were a trader instead of a snake oil seller you would understand that consistent profitability is more to do with the trader who trades a strategy rather than the strategy itself.

Best get back to your rats, cheese, pirates, milk, cows, and whatever other garbage you've dreamed up lately, you're way out of your depth here Avery! :D

#26     Nov 2, 2009
  7. Joe Ross emphasizes the importance of money management and emotional discipline just as much as he speaks about entries and exits.

I do not understand why people have to come and bash the man for his original post. They did no harm and you can read them and move on if you like. I don't know how much Joe makes giving seminars and personal coaching but I do know that he gives out the Law of Charts and Trader Trick entry for free: again read & use it or move on.

I would like to hear from anybody who has actually gone thru a personal training gig with Joe to hear what they have to say.

#27     Nov 2, 2009
  8. What's original about it, sellers are spouting similar banalities all the time. Look at this Rumpled guy, his trading wisdom consists of "price goes either up or down", lol I mean come on!

If you're planning on becoming a professional trader and if you find value in that stuff then I suggest you consider an alternative profession!

The thing about Ross and his ilk are they never stick around long enough to take part in a reasonable and logical debate because they're incapable of sustaining one.

#28     Nov 2, 2009
  9. What's original about the ideas that ANY of us have !?! There's nothing new under the sun.

You are correct: Joe says the same things about entries & exits, money management, and discipline as every other trader. That is because they true.

I'm not say that I trade his methods but his ideas do lay in the back of my mind whether they came from him or others.

#29     Nov 2, 2009
  10. Excellent, then you should be able to see through his type of veiled promotional sales pitch and realize him for what he is, a vendor with probably nothing worth paying for.

99.99% of these sellers can't trade so they do the next best thing, they sell. Occasionally, very occasionally, one comes along who has something worth buying but in the majority it's mostly snake oil. Their pitch is invariably a giveaway as to their market knowledge and trading experience, or rather lack of it!

#30     Nov 2, 2009